370z

GIXXERUK

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each new pictures I see is making it easier to talk myself out of getting one. Maybe it will be different when I see one on the road.

+1 Seems to look worse everytime you see it. The shape is just too awkward. Will wait untill I see it in the flesh before completley writing it off

nissan3-L.jpg

I'm sorry but do nissan know anything about offsets or car stances?

A bit off topic but maybe slightly on topic................when I first saw the 350z I instantly thought "I want one of them".........I remember drooling over pictures...........I even went to a dealer, got a sales brochure and read it back to front on a flight to Barcelona. I booked a test drive and drove 80 miles beforehand to pick up my license so that I could take the zed out. I actually even wrote off the zed I was test driving. When i had my kuro zed i remember seeing the UY GT4 with Nismo kit for sale and my heart jumped, I had to have it!!!

So whats my point? The point is that I feel none of these things for the 370Z................it looks vile imo......................They have made a big booboo imo......it should be 1300 Kg's and at leats 380+bhp......that would get us zed lovers excited!

Sorry for the rant :blush:

nissan3-L.jpg

A bit off topic but maybe slightly on topic................when I first saw the 350z I instantly thought "I want one of them".........I remember drooling over pictures...........I even went to a dealer, got a sales brochure and read it back to front on a flight to Barcelona. I booked a test drive and drove 80 miles beforehand to pick up my license so that I could take the zed out. I actually even wrote off the zed I was test driving. When i had my kuro zed i remember seeing the UY GT4 with Nismo kit for sale and my heart jumped, I had to have it!!!

So whats my point? The point is that I feel none of these things for the 370Z................it looks vile imo......................They have made a big booboo imo......it should be 1300 Kg's and at leats 380+bhp......that would get us zed lovers excited!

I know what you mean. I was following the Zed long before it was launched over here, truly lusting over it and agonising whether I could afford to take the leap. I couldn't be less excited over this one...

nissan3-L.jpg

I know what you mean. I was following the Zed long before it was launched over here, truly lusting over it and agonising whether I could afford to take the leap. I couldn't be less excited over this one...

Absolutely true. I like having a car that kids gawp at and point. With the 370Z I feel it might be followed by a laugh......

It looks like a really awkward TVR 350C from the back. It's just all wrong. I do love the retro rear quarter window though.