370z

GIXXERUK

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if its a re-post but there is a good stat sheet here:

http://www.the370z.com/nissan-370z-gene ... -08-a.html

Weight is pretty similar - no mention of Brembo brakes, only "Nissan Sport Brakes"

Rays up to 19inch, 9GB hard drive for music.

Power to weight will be up slightly....but I think it has gone slightly too far in the comfortable cruiser direction.

Look forward to what the EVO boys have to say about it.

So 330bhp and 10kg less? Very nice. It doesn't make up entirely for the fact it's butt-ugly, but it does show where most of the budget was spent.

Not enough of either imo. Should be at least 350 brake and a 100k lighter, particularly if it's to compete with the Cayman S which Nissan identify as a major competitor.

No-one is going to buy a Nissan over a Porsche, whether it's a 370Z for a Cayman S or a GT-R for a 911. You either want the charisma (370Z and 911) or you want the quicker car (Cayman S and GT-R).

I admire Nissan's balls, but think they're missing the target somewhat. Still, at least they're bothering to make sporty cars still, eh Honda and Toyota?

Well certainly look better in the moving pics however I'm not sure I could justify changing.

I'd rather spend a little more on mods for the 350 perhaps.....

I'm inclined to agree. Not really different enough to the current Zed and also havent moved it up enough in power or quality terms (from looks) to warrant spending that much cash on one. Saying that, if I can afford one in a year or two I probably will :blush:

I do already have one in one way, on NFS-Undercover. Nice shiney white one. Will post a pic later when is sooped up :lol::teeth:B)