370z

GIXXERUK

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm soooo happy it looks like this! Definitely makes me keep my 350Z.....

I don't like any view on the exterior. It looks more like a wannabe sports car now, not as classy and good looking as the 350. The gas filler cap looks huge from the rear! Like you can plug in one of those F1 refueling hoses...

Then the interior, maybe it'll look better with the doors/other parts done with more leather. However, the center console doesn't look better at all. They even removed the digital speedometer! Now you have 2 classic ones, what's the point?

Plus the steering wheel looks cheap.

Just my opinion though. The only upgrade I'd consider from Nissan is the GTR...

a small article in this months evo. What was interesting though, was they advertise that there will be a full write up in next months (advert style) with a picture of the Z badge on the wing. To me it looks like the black part of the badge is smoked glass, so it may have the indicator built in. B)

Z indicator a nice touch but hardly earth shattering - hmm that convertible does look a bit better but (I guess its a photoshop mock up) the boot looks a bit odd - and the seats before the rear scoops look a bit erm well -have you seen those yogurt pots with the protruding lip on the top where you peel the foil off!! :lol::headhurt:

Ditch the lights man they are already dating as we speak!! :dry:

Damn it even the Yanks can make a nice retro car!

2006-Dodge-Challenger-Concept-SA-Top-1024x768.jpg

all is not lost boys and girls ...

2008-Infiniti-G37-Coupe.jpg

infiniti is coming along with the same engine... and suspension tuned to european "needs" and i think it looks a bit better... but maybe the price will be a bit worser...

:blush:

I know which one would be my choice... to infiniti and beyond!!!

Talking-Buzz-Lightyear-Doll-Toy-Story.jpg

all is not lost boys and girls ...

2008-Infiniti-G37-Coupe.jpg

infiniti is coming along with the same engine... and suspension tuned to european "needs" and i think it looks a bit better... but maybe the price will be a bit worser.

Saw 2 of these going towards millbrooke a few months ago, looked very nice, not as sporty as the zeds but very nice indeed ;)

I really don't like the shape of the lights, and I don't like the wheels either, they look a bit too fussy... I'm starting to like the nose a bit more, although saying that I might change my mind the next photo I see!