Man meal

Commander

I've been known to just eat a packet of Bourbon Creams as a meal replacement for the day...

What and miss the student staple of pot noodle? My local pub deliver's kebab and beer, so I have that when she's out.
  • Like 1

What and miss the student staple of pot noodle? My local pub deliver's kebab and beer, so I have that when she's out.

Pot Noodles are expensive and taste like ass.

90g for 75p (Pot Noodle) vs 300g for 45p (Bourbon Creams).

Edited by Strudul
  • Like 3

Mac n cheese, I absolutely love the stuff and it's my favourite comfort food.

My better half loves cheese and loves pasta but for some unknown reason she doesn't like the two of them together, so I usually capitalise on her absence by having a man sized portion of the stuff. I end up feeling like a beached whale after but it's so worth it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Pizza. There isn't much that competes on effort to taste ratio! :D

THIS!!

Myself and the SO both love pizza. But if she's out for the evening my usual is a great big pizza coupled with either Ben & Jerries, or plenty of biscuits.

Pizza just tastes better when you don't have to share :D

• Like 1

I only eat one 'cheat' meal a week. Not too blown away by the examples of man meals so far for inspiration!

The doner meat with cheese and brown sauce sounds absolutely vile lol. But to each their own!

I haven't encountered a decent kebab for a long, long time. These days they're all far too dry and I kept finding kebab shops using tortilla wraps as naan bread. Blasphemers. Heretics.

I only eat one 'cheat' meal a week. Not too blown away by the examples of man meals so far for inspiration!

The doner meat with cheese and brown sauce sounds absolutely vile lol. But to each their own!

I haven't encountered a decent kebab for a long, long time. These days they're all far too dry and I kept finding kebab shops using tortilla wraps as naan bread. Blasphemers. Heretics.

its not just any brown sauce its chippy brown sauce :lol:

nroamlly a pizza, or if its an extended period of time i' might have a singaore chow mein from the Chinese over the road. (which is dangerous in itself!)

if i'm feeling really extravagant it'll be a chicken tandoori on naan, delicious but a little pricey for a posh kebab!