Write off?

Treybleed

Hey guys, sorry if in the wrong section.

Some ahole threw a pavement slab at my car as i was travelling 40pmh and i need both new front and rear windscreens and a new bonnet! ..

Would this be a write off?

Whats the book price on a standard 350z fairlady?

Cheers

20160723_094703_min.jpgimgurl

20160723_094616.jpgfree image hosting

Edited by ioneabee

Lucky nobody was hurt, doesn't look like much damage for a paving slab when you where travelling at 40mph, i would say you where very lucky all round, should have taken the windscreen and passenger (if you had one) clean out! wont be a write off by any means though, easy cheapish repair.

Edited by Tricky-Ricky

Sorry to see that Trey but glad you weren't injured.

There was a spate of idiot kids/teens throwing bricks/stones etc off motorway bridges around the UK at one point, ...is that what happened?

As all have said it shouldn't be a write off. Just going to cost you some money to get fixed unfortunately. Good luck. :thumbs:

Thanks everyone, yeah looks like im going to get the windscreens done for £75, then will get a new bonnet and wiper arms

The ahole did get arrested and will be going to court with charges of intent to threaten someones life and criminal damage

I'm going to taking him to the cleaners in court!

And i did have my brother in the passenger seat, so if it went through it could have killed him! Lucky the screen took the hit like a boss!

• Like 2