Hi (New Member) CHESHIRE?! :)

Thanks very much all,

and really, the Black Smith Arms :)

I'd definitely like to get involved in the social side of things at some point, events/meet ups etc.

370Z ' s and 350 ' s have intentionally parked right next to me on occasion, and the owners always seem so friendly ~

Such a warm welcome, cheers :)

and to Phil, no worries bout the typos haha, and if your near/in Macc, you may be the blue/grey 350Z I keep seeing around,

to Davey, Ive started it almost every morning since January and its roar still puts a smile on my face, although there is a strange performance sticker on the back, are ridiculously loud Cobra exhausts standard? no idea~

to HEADPHONES regarding the last Friday I'm definitely interested and one of my best mates lives in Cheadle, I've always considered it Cheshire,

to Veilside the note just quoted this website, Ive had 370 Nismos, Porsche Carreras and Skylines parking right next to me despite being in the emptier areas of the car park in Tesco Macclesfield, its an interesting car park,

and finally to Mark yeah would be great to meet all Z owners not just Cheshire, I'm def looking forward to attending my first event,

Cheers ~ :)

Hi,

Just wanted to say hello......and somebody left a note on my window in Tesco's (Macclesfield) (who was that)?

Haha, that was me! Have a look in the " spotted" section, I posted but no one replied. You made me smile when you parked right at the bottom of the car park and kept stopping and looking back at the zed.

Glad you posted.

Edited by leonk
  • Like 1