New car new forum!

Hello!!

Been without a car after a mishap with my BMW a few months back... I tried to last the summer just riding the motorbike but with a combination of British weather and an Azure Blue 350Z popping up locally with the right spec and miles a couple of days after looking at it i now have a Z on the drive :)

Aware of how invaluable a decent forum can be here i am!

There are a couple of bits need doing to her but that's something to keep me amused for a while.

The first will be the drivers seat(torn!) and the exhaust (being a v6..)

It's standard so i'm sure you've all seen a few in your time so I've only put the one pic up!

post-28807-0-82331000-1464122251_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Hello and :welcome: to the forum. :thumbs: As said above, all the info you'll ever need (and some opinions that you won't :lol: ) can be found within these four walls.

And as I'm sure you'll find whilst browsing the threads and posts, you'll soon discover that it's common knowledge that Gunmetal Grey is widely regarded as THE best colour. Azure is nice though. :)

18 response's to a welcome post you are a friendly bunch!

Cheers guy's

I see the colour is akin to gang colours here. I've had a thing for the Azure blue z's from the first time seeing one about 10 or so years back!

Welcome.

We have a friendly Re-trimmer trader hear (hide n seat) who will be able to sort your seat out.

And multiple traders who can supply a range of exhausts

Welcome.

We have a friendly Re-trimmer trader hear (hide n seat) who will be able to sort your seat out.

And multiple traders who can supply a range of exhausts

Cheers for the heads up i'll dig out the trimmer