Hi All

I'm Ryan from the Norwich, Norfolk area and as of the 7/5/2016 i became the 3rd owner of one of my dream cars growing up! a 2003 350z in Sunset Orange with Alezan Orange leather trimmed interior!

13179054_10153443996371790_5111296841984250449_n.jpg?oh=1090fdbc0cf9dcdca8e1d7df0396555e&oe=57DF1D8A

History:

From what i have been told the first owner of this car only had it for 50 miles it was only bought for an investment believing not many would sell and once more started to roll off the production line he decided to sell it to the second owner after only 14 months of ownership.

The second owner bought this for £26,500 just to run to the shops in at the age of 63!! after owning it for 13 years and racking up the milage to 37k miles

I'm now the third owner!

Service:

25/11/04 - 52 miles

13/03/06 - 6150 miles

03/07/07 - 13042 miles

17/12/08 - 18082 miles

10/09/10 - 22933 miles

18/12/12 - 29070 miles

its in dire need of a service as they haven't used it in over 3 years and decided it didn't need a service :angry:

Welcome aboard Ryan. :welcome:

If I was you I'd get all the fluids changed on the car for peace of mind but also because things like your brake fluid will have absorbed moisture by now as it's a hygroscopic fluid. Service schedule for the 350Z is linked below which will help you to see what things should have been done to your Zed by now depending on the mileage/age of the vehicle.

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/

As you can see from that link above the brake fluid is recommended to be changed every 2 years or 27K miles, ...whichever comes soonest. :thumbs:

Welcome aboard Ryan. :welcome:

If I was you I'd get all the fluids changed on the car for peace of mind but also because things like your brake fluid will have absorbed moisture by now as it's a hygroscopic fluid. Service schedule for the 350Z is linked below which will help you to see what things should have been done to your Zed by now depending on the mileage/age of the vehicle.

Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...ule-for-a-350z/

As you can see from that link above the brake fluid is recommended to be changed every 2 years or 27K miles, ...whichever comes soonest. :thumbs:

thanks for the link! i think ill get them to do everything when its in for a service !

Hi from another Norwich member! Hope to see you round here a bit!

Looks like a few low mileage zeds are popping in Norfolk, I thought my 46k was low but you and JK-boi have beat me :lol:

Thanks for all the welcome messages! It took me over 4 months to find a low mile well looked after example and after traveling 130miles to get this I found one! I'll keep an eye out for any meets around here and hope to meet some of you!