What are you going to be doing in the sun?

Husky

My plan is to dig a hole out for a new pond with a machine, erect a new polytunnel and sow veg seeds and spuds.

I will be protecting the old bonce if its sunny, as its already had its fair share of sun during the past week and looks like an overbaked peanut.

Sunday? ......same again.

I wish I had dug out my pond with a machine, I did it by hand and boy does it completely screw you over for a week. Then you gotta get the fecking liner in and all folded nicely, the next one shall be concrete or fibre glass, screw pond liners!

Theres no way I'll be digging by hand otherwise i wont be able to walk for a week!

Then its a case of chucking the liner in.......isnt it.....lining it with sand first.

Edited by 350zedd

Then its a case of chucking the liner in.......isnt it.....lining it with sand first.

:lol: Depends on how bad your OCD is and what shape you made it.

I'll let my mrs sort it out...it was her idea in the first place, i'm not fussed :D

• Like 1

Stripping down and painting Maserati calipers from Black to Red.........*sigh* pass me the scotchbrite

The repainting the floor where my new ramp annihilated my rather expensive matting :cry:

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Had work today, then ace cafe with a nice lil convoy with few of the local zedders. Tomorrow I'll be digging a 30cm trench from the house to the garage and then running a new length of armoured cable from the supply inside the house to the consumer unit in the garage - at least I'll be outside!

Had work today, then ace cafe with a nice lil convoy with few of the local zedders. Tomorrow I'll be digging a 30cm trench from the house to the garage and then running a new length of armoured cable from the supply inside the house to the consumer unit in the garage - at least I'll be outside!

Shouldn't that be 2 foot deep with warning tape at 2foot and 1foot?

You big girls blouse Dan.

Iv had a bad weekend to be fair, having to go into work on my day off to sort problems out etc. Going to for a nice meal somewhere tonight

Hiding from it. hate the sun. We'll I hate hot weather. Give me sub 15 degrees Celsius any day.

This with bells on it. Too cold? put another layer on or get a hot drink = sorted. Too hot? tough sh1t enjoy being sweaty.

At least other countries are prepared for it with air con, central heating doesn't work in reverse :lol:

• Like 1

Took the dog for a long walk this morning, and then have been sat in the garden all afternoon with my wife. Several beers and a nice fat cigar later (Cohiba) and i'm done. Lovely weekend.

..although i can feel the burn already setting in. :wub:

Its going to be 30C here this weekend . . but I am working, so will be indoors . with the Aircon on :lol:

25 degrees here and Aircon is for sissies :lol:

Pete

More than happy to be a sissy . . . at least I will be a cool sissy :lol: