New car time again ~ My new German whip.

GMballistic

018_zpse63rumuz.jpg

020_zps7zs6s1fl.jpg

019_zpslaypvim9.jpg

So what do you think? :D

.....yeah right. :dry: Like I could afford that! :lol::blush:

I have got a new German made car though.

Firstly though a few more pictures of the exotic cars from the showroom where I bought my new car from.

017_zpspw8ifzbl.jpg

016_zpsker38sla.jpg

014_zpsrxdujqbq.jpg

013_zps27egtzyk.jpg

This is going to be such a let down now after those beauties especially the Porsches. :lol:

Anyway here's my new car which is a 08' Audi S3 Quattro.

026%20-%20Copy_zps5ees2mr0.jpg

025%20-%20Copy_zpsqmnxhhwr.jpg

028%20-%20Copy_zpsaqbvzdsf.jpg

Definitely enjoying having a "new" car again especially a boosted one with 4WD & it's a lot more fun than the Honda so far. :teeth:

• Like 13

Aaaah such a tease Granville!! That first pic looks awesome!!

S3 looks smart though :) always had a liking for them.

:lol:;)

That Porsche 911 GT3 RS was amazing. He told me it was one of the first ones in the country and it's only got around 30 miles on the clock (delivery miles).

Ceramic brakes, roll cage, bucket seats and yours for around £200K I think it was. Bargain. :D

• Like 1

Nice one Granville!

Did your Mrs choose the S3?...... I thought at least you'd go for the RS3? :lol::surrender:

Again, be interested to hear how it compares to the Honda.

You'll have to do a Chris Harris type of review after you've ragged it over the next couple of weeks.

• Like 1

Good choice there Granville, and in the right colour too. Good power gains if you want them. So, how is it more exciting than the Honda?

It's more exciting than the FN2 because it handles better (imo) as well as gives you a bigger shove when the turbo kicks in rather than a more linear power delivery with just a little bit of a "shove" when you hit VTEC that the Honda gives. I mean the Honda VTEC engines are great but you really need to be changing gear at the top end of the rev range each time so that it drops the rpm straight back into VTEC again for fast driving.

I never really felt connected to the FN2 so I never really felt like driving it all that much apart from when I had to. ;)

Nice one Granville!

Did your Mrs choose the S3?...... I thought at least you'd go for the RS3? :lol::surrender:

Again, be interested to hear how it compares to the Honda.

You'll have to do a Chris Harris type of review after you've ragged it over the next couple of weeks.

No I chose it. :lol:

Last week I spent the whole week scanning the country for my next car and visited lots of places looking at different motors. Went to North/West Yorkshire (Motorhub as in my other thread), Gloucestershire, Bristol, Hampshire... :yawn: Literally spent about £300 on fuel! :scare:

I looked at two R33 Nissan Skyline GTR's, two Audi RS4's, two Audi S3's, two BMW 135i M sports, one BMW M5 and a few different generation Evo's (8, 9 & 10's).

In the end I liked the Audi S3 the best for my needs & wants. Easily modified with a lot of aftermarket parts available, good looking (imo), quick, smart (read that as not chavvy) and feels modern still.

I discounted the R33's as too much money for an older car imo (despite me falling in love with one in particular), Evo's were mainly dogs (felt cheap interior wise) plus some had questionable mods, BMW 135i M sports are nice (very fast) but I didn't really like the interiors (plus every time I saw one on the road a woman was driving it! :lol: make of that what you will), BMW M5 and RS4's as too big but loved the RS4 interior which again is part of the reason I went for the S3 as it's very similar inside.

Take those wind deflectors off or I'll have to start calling you Granville too! :lol:

I can live with that. I like them. :teeth:

Had them before on my old EP3 CTR and my JDM Impreza WRX so na na na na na. :p

My eyes popped out when I clicked on the post Ballistic ������!

Nice tidy A3 though mate, looks nice ������

Believe me I wish I could have walked away with one of the Porsches instead or possibly a GTR as they had 3 R35's. B)

Thanks for the comments all. :thumbs:

• Like 3