New car time again ~ My new German whip.

GMballistic

Looks like I'm going to be spending some more cash in Halfords again very soon. :D

www.cleanyourcar.co.uk

Cheers Jay.

I have seen that site before but have never bought anything from there as I've always used either "Polished Bliss" or Halfords. Got a trade card for Halfords so I do get a good discount on certain things.

Will compare some prices though. ;)

Looks like I'm going to be spending some more cash in Halfords again very soon. :D

www.cleanyourcar.co.uk

Cheers Jay.

I have seen that site before but have never bought anything from there as I've always used either "Polished Bliss" or Halfords. Got a trade card for Halfords so I do get a good discount on certain things.

Delivery charge from CYC doesn't make it economical for single product purchases. PB on the other hand... it does appear to be a quid and a half cheaper from Halfords at the moment if you're willing to go and get it yourself though.

www.cleanyourcar.co.uk

Cheers Jay.

Delivery charge from CYC doesn't make it economical for single product purchases. PB on the other hand... it does appear to be a quid and a half cheaper from Halfords at the moment if you're willing to go and get it yourself though.

I could throw a stone from my house & hit Halfords so it's fairly convenient, ...there's also another Halfords near where I work so again convenient. :D

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Anything doing on zee German these days?

Not a lot tbh. :dry::lol:

It's a fast car and grips like mad round every corner so inspires spirited driving.

I did make a list when I first got it (plans on how to get it over 400Bhp) and even inquired with Adrian about importing some parts from the US but tbh I'm not sure it's a car I really want to modify unfortunately. Few reasons why but mainly the sound from the engine & exhaust if I'm honest.

I think the next car I get has to have more cylinders and possibly even be a RWD again like the Zed. B)

• Like 1