Litchfield stage what?? Pfffttt, ...you need T1 ~ 2500HP Nissan GTR

GMballistic

Just come across this whilst looking at GTR images (yes I'm day dreaming again :lol: ).

Tony Palos T1 R35 Nissan GTR ~ making roughly 2500HP. :scare::evil:

GT-R 1/2 Mile World Record 235mph

7.3 @ 195mph 1/4 mile (7.41 @ 204mph best trap speed)

2,438hp to the rear wheels

Tony's personal R35 serves as the test mule for product development and is constantly pushing this platform to new levels. Making 2,000+whp in any application is an amazing feat and doing it in a street car that you can run errands in is just flat out crazy. Things are constantly changing with this car so add this page to your favorites bar and check back regularly!

Source: http://www.t1racedevelopment.com/tony-palos-r35-gtr

img_0174_2__2.jpg

dDlT78v-1.png

Just stunning imo and awe inspiring. ;)

• Like 2

Pffft my lawnmower makes more power, cause it's the internet, and everything I say is 110% credible.

Not taking the ****, but I genuinely wonder how long that drive train will last - both in passes and general mileage?

I mean if you have the cash to build it then I doubt you really care that much, but still must be annoying to watch your baby blow up regularly :(

Pffft my lawnmower makes more power, cause it's the internet, and everything I say is 110% credible.

Not taking the ****, but I genuinely wonder how long that drive train will last - both in passes and general mileage?

I mean if you have the cash to build it then I doubt you really care that much, but still must be annoying to watch your baby blow up regularly :(

The guy clearly has very deep pockets, and has obviously done A LOT of work under the hood. Admittedly, they have probably been abused, but ive seen numerous gearboxes and diffs sat on the floor of Sly's garage from R35's with either no teeth left on them, smashed to bits or broken clean in two where the power of these vehicles just destroyed them, and these were all around 650bhp iirc.

Edited by cs2000

Massive case of the pointlessnesses. I mean, fair play for trying, but that just seems a colossal waste of time and money to me.

...bit like your MR2 "trackpig" then. :dry::stir:

I mean come on Dan. What does it matter as long as you're having fun doing something what you spend your cash on. ;)

This guy is obviously minted so if he wants to be the guy who owns the fastest GTR in the US or the world then I think kudos & good luck to the guy. :)

• Like 1

Massive case of the pointlessnesses. I mean, fair play for trying, but that just seems a colossal waste of time and money to me.

I mean come on Dan. What does it matter as long as you're having fun doing something what you spend your cash on. ;)

This guy is obviously minted so if he wants to be the guy who owns the fastest GTR in the US or the world then I think kudos & good luck to the guy. :)

From Dans perspective - It's like being the richest person in the world...but you can't spend it.

All that power and it's only going to be good for a straight line. Even then...what's the point if it's fastest GTR etc. You already know it :lol:

• Like 1

From Dans perspective - It's like being the richest person in the world...but you can't spend it.

All that power and it's only going to be good for a straight line. Even then...what's the point if it's fastest GTR etc. You already know it :lol:

:lol: Fair enough Matt.

It is in the US though so I'm pretty certain they don't have corners on their roads anyway judging by some of the previous US car offerings. :D:teeth:;)

• Like 2

Have zero interest in drag racing, have 100% interest in stupid hp motors.

Fastest gtr in the world, quite a title to own so fully appreciate his efforts :)

Thank goodness for that, ...I thought all the true petrol heads had left the forum for a second. :lol::D

• Like 3

Have zero interest in drag racing, have 100% interest in stupid hp motors.

Fastest gtr in the world, quite a title to own so fully appreciate his efforts :)

Thank goodness for that, ...I thought all the true petrol heads had left the forum for a second. :lol::D

Just because Ekona said he doesn't like it? Ha! :)

Belongs to Gidi, built by AMS, it's been all over the news few weeks back. He's on our private group, B35.

I don't see the point in this car, but then again I think the Veyron is useless too - Not that I don't appreciate the GTR they've built, impressive machine and must be insane to use!

AMS make good GTR packages, as do Litchfield, and I've seen road tests of 750-1000 BHP GTR's and they are track monsters once they set them up for more than straight line speed.

Like people who say "what's the point in having a fast car, you can only go 70" - yeah, but we can go to a track, and also getting to "70" is the fun bit ;)

Edit - added the fact I appreciate the power and speed

Edited by Mikevv

I spent peanuts on the MR2 to get it to a point where it was quick enough but not silly quick, reliable, and needed zero maintenance. I sold it for what I paid for it. None of those statements apply (or will apply) to this monster at all :p

Impressive engineering? Sure. But why not spend all that money and know-how on something usable, or reliable? I'd certainly like to see the dyno sheet to see where the power is made. If it's low down then y'know what, it might actually be vaguely sensible. If it's all made in the last 2k rpm, then to me that's pointless.

I'm not saying I'm right, I'm not saying my opinion is the only one. I'm just saying that I personally think it's pointless, and it's quality engineering skills & time that could be better used to something else. :)

Bit like saying why climb Everest - I mean all you are is tired oxygen starved and a bit higher that when you were at the bottom, not to mention the likelihood of dying before you get to the back down, people still do it though!

All that effort could be digging fields in 3rd world countries for the starving and this pretty much applies to all things fun.

I say if that's what he wants to do good on him I think it's impressive I'm also impressed by any one that can get to the top of Everest but I don't intend to do either :lol:

O and Dan there is no such thing as a "zero maintenance" mechanical device low maint but not Zero - just saying. :stir:

• Like 4

My mate took his GTR to Litchfield. Sly managed to get 930 bhp with the budget my mate had. It was solid and was a daily drive for two years. He then sold it for an R8 and was the worse thing he ever done he said. Just like a TT with some frills. lol

Bit like saying why climb Everest - I mean all you are is tired oxygen starved and a bit higher that when you were at the bottom, not to mention the likelihood of dying before you get to the back down, people still do it though!

All that effort could be digging fields in 3rd world countries for the starving and this pretty much applies to all things fun.

I say if that's what he wants to do good on him I think it's impressive I'm also impressed by any one that can get to the top of Everest but I don't intend to do either :lol:

O and Dan there is no such thing as a "zero maintenance" mechanical device low maint but not Zero - just saying. :stir:

Yes but Ekona is never wrong, he simply can not be wrong and think's his comments are the voice of reason.

Ekona, yet again being a dull old man who's most exciting part of the day is taking his morning poo, after that, it's all downhill.