Litchfield stage what?? Pfffttt, ...you need T1 ~ 2500HP Nissan GTR

GMballistic

Yes but Ekona is never wrong, he simply can not be wrong and think's his comments are the voice of reason.

Ekona, yet again being a dull old man who's most exciting part of the day is taking his morning poo, after that, it's all downhill.

You did read the bit about it being just my opinion, right? Or did your desire to try and be humerous mean that your eyes scanned over that crucial post?

Honestly, if you're going to pick a fight then at least make sure you bring all the info to the table. Or at least actually be funny. ;)

i like how he says its used to run errands in. because we all run to the shop in a car with a parachute on the back you know to help us stop at every set of lights

I bet he still gets the USA version of chavs in Corsa B's & Saxos trying to race him as well though. :dry::lol:

i like how he says its used to run errands in. because we all run to the shop in a car with a parachute on the back you know to help us stop at every set of lights

Some people run errands in their drag cars ;)

A mate of mine ran his 7 second turbo Hayabusa on the roads as well

• Like 1

Some people run errands in their drag cars ;)

A mate of mine ran his 7 second turbo Hayabusa on the roads as well

I'd love to see peoples faces when that guy pulls up next to them at the traffic lights. :lol::D