Anyone got photos of 350z with GTR front bumper?

Kieran_ctr

Out of all the ones posted I actually like the green the most.

I would take off the red Gtr badge ASAP though.

Fit and finish looks quite good.

Would like to see what skirts, spoiler etc go with it as it'd deffo look odd/ugly without other body mods.

Some things in isolation look terrible, but as part of a balanced whole job look ace.

Kinda like a boob job......can look fantastic but if you only get half the set is gonna look awful no matter how nice the single unit is :lol:

Out of all the ones posted I actually like the green the most.

I would take off the red Gtr badge ASAP though.

Fit and finish looks quite good.

Would like to see what skirts, spoiler etc go with it as it'd deffo look odd/ugly without other body mods.

Some things in isolation look terrible, but as part of a balanced whole job look ace.

Kinda like a boob job......can look fantastic but if you only get half the set is gonna look awful no matter how nice the single unit is :lol:

Hmmm... well I'm not really a fake boob kind of guy, so I maintain that it looks poo :p

When u saw it I was ready the post he made claiming that it was a genuine gtr bumper that had been modified to fit his car. Some what can't believe that what so ever.

If u scroll through 350z owners on Facebook I'm sure you will find much more pictures of it

To be fair, it's better looking than the Amuse that everyone seems to love. It's more the connotations of trying to make the car look like something it isn't that puts a lot of people off. As always, it's your car, so do whatever the hell to want to it! :)

That's why I said the black bit colour coded could improve how it looks

Looking at it again, I think the upper vent filled in and black bit smoothed out with the rest of the bumper, it could actually look pretty good

Who's bored? Photoshop it :lol: