Front bumper

firemansim

I need a new front bumper and I quite like the "GTR" style one that a company called "Knight racer" do, does anyone know anything about them, or has someone got a picture of one fitted to a car.

Not to sure about the bumper as I don't want to appear to be trying to look like something it's not.

Knightracer don't include VAT on their website, or delivery, so expect the price to increase by at least 20% + £10-£15. Their fibreglass stuff has been described as a touch hit or miss before in terms of how easy it is to fit.

They make stuff for lots of car makes, they don't have a great reputation on the Skyline forums - their stuff is known to be way out and need major alterations or simply sent back (for you to then try battle your way to a refund).

I need a new front bumper and I quite like the "GTR" style one that a company called "Knight racer" do, does anyone know anything about them, or has someone got a picture of one fitted to a car.

Not to sure about the bumper as I don't want to appear to be trying to look like something it's not.

id rather take a large ann summers special up my arse than use Knight Racer again

• Like 1

I'm running on 19" volks and my car is lowered on "nismo" suspension plus I have body kit fitted, do you think I'd get away with it?

like this no

IMG_9777.jpg

but get some good wheels in an aggressive fitment and a BGW and other body mods could work But for the love of god avoid any GTR badges (ps i no its a g35 but same style of mods like a import tuner california look) it can work

106565d1243069121-owners-gtr-bumper-pic-share-redskylineg35.jpg

Thanks for the info guys, StevoD can you give me any more info on what happened with you and "Knight racer"

Next day delivery took 3 weeks and when it arrived it had came from Aerokit directly from bishop stortford which is 15 minutes from my house not knight racer, rather than say its not in stock its being made for you please understand they just got very rude and swearing and shouting down the phone saying its been sent

i know of a guy hes friends with Kezman999 on here so he he might be able to give you a more accurate record of accounts but his R34 gtt was sent to them to be fitted and sprayed with a 'East Bear' (gtr replica wide arch kit) they had had the car 2-3 weeks and he couldn't contact them they wont answer phones or emails so he went down there to find they hadnt even made a start on it considering it was supposed to be complete in like 3 weeks

it seems unless your a R35 customer your not important and not worried about

Thanks for the info guys, StevoD can you give me any more info on what happened with you and "Knight racer"

Next day delivery took 3 weeks and when it arrived it had came from Aerokit directly from bishop stortford which is 15 minutes from my house not knight racer, rather than say its not in stock its being made for you please understand they just got very rude and swearing and shouting down the phone saying its been sent

i know of a guy hes friends with Kezman999 on here so he he might be able to give you a more accurate record of accounts but his R34 gtt was sent to them to be fitted and sprayed with a 'East Bear' (gtr replica wide arch kit) they had had the car 2-3 weeks and he couldn't contact them they wont answer phones or emails so he went down there to find they hadnt even made a start on it considering it was supposed to be complete in like 3 weeks

it seems unless your a R35 customer your not important and not worried about

Literally sounds like a hell hole.

Would stay well clear of these guys!