My car smells of weed..........

Rs2oo

I have a 2005 UK Roadster. It smells of cannabis but we don't smoke it. I thought it was the roof but we had it changed and it still niffs. Its not unpleasant but people think we have been smoking in it ! Does anyone else have this ?

Should we place bets on where the stash is? I'll put a tenner on the sunglasses holder :D

That's far too easy and I'm sure he would have found it by now if it was in there. ;)

Could be underneath the ashtray, maybe just beneath the steering wheel column or somewhere else slightly less obvious like hidden behind the dashboard maybe. :shrug:

The previous owner of my skyline stashed his under the gear surround

I knew someone years & years ago who used to hide his weed inside his steering wheel where his airbag should have been.

Still, it didn't stop him getting caught by the Police with a 1/2 ounce of Skunk & getting into quite a bit of trouble. :nono::lol:

100% under the "base" of the cubby hole behind the passenger seat. very sneaky little compartment

Now I'm wondering if you're 100% certain about that is this because it's your old car & you hid it there?!! :dry: ....or speaking from experience? :lol::D

• Like 1

Ha ha !! had a good laugh at some of the comments. I have had a good look but not taken any trim off yet. Am slightly concerned if I do get stopped though. Anyone know a Police handler with a sniffer dog I can borrow ????