My car smells of weed..........

Rs2oo

I think I'm actually impressed with the knowledge of weed and stash holes by the forum ........ allegedly LoL :lol::teeth:

I think we can all agree that we learnt everything we know from watching "Traffic Cops" or *insert other Police show here* and in no other way. :D

I have done the sniff test myself a few times but just cant pin-point where its coming from. The smell goes away as soon as the roof is down .Put it up, leave for an hour, stir, then the smell is back. Have tried the bit under the tray and had the sub out etc but that's as far as i've gone. Last owner had an X5 before this then moved on to a Range Rover.............

Last owner had an X5 before this then moved on to a Range Rover.............

Seems to be a fairly standard stable for a drug lord :lol:

Yeah defo, standard drug lord vehicles. Probably find more than weed if you bought one of those cars off em.

I'd take the door cards off an check for stacks off cash too. U never know. 😉😉

• Like 1

Last owner had an X5 before this then moved on to a Range Rover.............

Seems to be a fairly standard stable for a drug lord :lol:

Yeah defo, standard drug lord vehicles. Probably find more than weed if you bought one of those cars off em.

I'd take the door cards off an check for stacks off cash too. U never know. 😉😉

Time to strip the car back to nothing . . .

23s6r6a.jpg

• Like 5

Without incriminating yourself, how certain are you it's the chronic you can smell? The internet says other things can smell similar. A quick google suggests that bat guano, certain sausages, hops, some flowers, some beers and combinations of decomposing organic matter can all smell like Jay & Silent Bob's breakfast warm up. Got any bats in there? :lol:

Just look at these two (sorry for Daily Fail link) - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1092230/How-garden-moss-smells-like-cannabis-attracted-police-raid-pensioners--local-drug-gang.html

• Like 1

Without incriminating yourself, how certain are you it's the chronic you can smell? The internet says other things can smell similar. A quick google suggests that bat guano, certain sausages, hops, some flowers, some beers and combinations of decomposing organic matter can all smell like Jay & Silent Bob's breakfast warm up. Got any bats in there? :lol:

Just look at these two (sorry for Daily Fail link) - http://www.dailymail...-drug-gang.html

Guano . . ..

giphy.gif

• Like 1

my dad went on holiday with work, and guys on the street kept asking him if he wanted to buy some 'meow meow', he kept trying to tell them that he cant transport a kitten back home on the plane lol bless him

• Like 2

One of my friends dads worked at the Land Rover car factory and was know as a keen gardener. One of his collegues gave him some 'Applemint' seeds to grow.

Que a bunch of us going round my friends house after college to find 5, 4 foot weed plants growing in full view in his front garden...

B)

Edited by Randy_Baton
  • Like 3

One of my friends dads worked at the Land Rover car factory and was know as a keen gardener. One of his collegues gave him some 'Applemint' seeds to grow.

Que a bunch of us going round my friends house after college to find 5, 4 foot weed plants growing in full view in his front garden...

B)

The best maintained 'Apple mint' plants in Chester in the early 80s was in the Grosvenor Park.

It was looked after by the councils gardeners who did not have a clue what it was. :lol:

Obviously I only know this because......... someone told me. :)

Back on subject.

The Valet Pro enzyme stuff is very good, I use it in the house because of my two bitches.................. Labs that is.

• Like 1

haha was it a yellow Range Rover by any chance?

Someone's been watching Essex Boys!

Dont you mean Layer Cake?

Haha yeah of course!! Love that film. I forgot the Range was blue. Got them muddled up.

• Like 1

Ive got the same issue only im used to it now but the Missus isnt and comments on the smell every time she gets in.

I stripped the car down (didnt find any green) and found a custom built sub wedged under the boot floor behind the drivers seat and one of those "insure a box" things that was quickly removed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1