Who's the Youngest & Oldest Z owner

Easty

70 next Feb but I don't own a Zed now - there used to be 1, maybe 2 older than me but they haven't been on here for a while -

As far as I know mbs comes a close second and Colin is a little bit younger than mbs ... wine.gif

There are some older than 70 on here who own Zeds.....but I'll let them reveal if they choose.

I'll put my hand up to being the oldest mod though......and one of the oldest members having lurked when the forum got going in Jan 2006 and I signed up a couple of months later.

But wasn't going to respond to this thread not having Zed anymore as the OP asked, until I got name dropped!

• Like 1

Interesting post. Got me thinking..... can any of the mods / high post number members or maybe even one of the founding fathers of the forum point me to some of the earliest posts ( or are they to old and archived off ?), would love to take a read through the history of the club. I've had a mooch around but can't find any relevant links or posts to the beginning in of the club.

Edited by Irn Bru

Wow, am really surprised by the wide age range on here! The zed appeals to everyone :)

Don't like Fosters or Whiskey so my age stays secret lol

I think this is why it's such a good forum still .... It's not just full of 18 year old chavs who curse at each other over the Internet . A good verity of ages really helps to keep the forum civil and productive imo

• Like 1