Shootings/explosions in Paris

Humpy

Why can't everyone just get along :(

Because Islam.Religion

Because Terrorism, no real religion preaches hate like this.

Sad times. My thoughts are with the French people tonight.

Retaliation for killing Jihadi John? :-/

I doubt it - something like this must take quite a lot of planning.

• Like 1

Deluded people that look at a book, yes, a simple book, and think that gives them the right to make what they want of it and kill people left right and centre. People that have a pathetic life who have nothing going for them take this up and think they are special, hell awaits...

Why can't everyone just get along :(

Because Islam.Religion

Because Terrorism, no real religion preaches hate like this.

Sad times. My thoughts are with the French people tonight.

Retaliation for killing Jihadi John? :-/

They're all bad, but some are more enlightened than others in the modern world and can be tolerated somewhat.

Islam, on the other hand, is the absolute worst of all ideologies, from the Qur'an to the Hadiths, it's intolerant, oppressive and lethal. It stands side by side with Nazi'ism

It's the antithesis of everything every Free Nation stands for.

I had a drone flying around the rear of my house, worrying. However this is disgusting whilst all the public were enjoying their evening.

I could say when will it all end? but I think in reality we know it never will. Thoughts with all effected and their loved ones .

I am really struggling with all the drone attacks and general bombings, it seems to have little impact on their resolve. Either do the job right or dont do it all imho.

Yep , need to send everyone, in big numbers now. Us the French, the yanks and the Russians, Kurds, Peshmerga and anyone else that wants to get involved and kick some serious butt and eradicate the worthless scum.

The gloves should be coming off now

Edited by Beavis
  • Like 2

This will more than likely be an ISIS sleeper cell activated after France bombed training camps in Syria last week.

In that case we/they should bomb the sh!t out of the training camps again next week

^^^ Another thing that confuses me, every knows where they are, why are they not just annihilated and just wiped off the face of planet, literally leave nothing but a hole in the ground? If a new one springs up, do it again and again.....

• Like 1

This will more than likely be an ISIS sleeper cell activated after France bombed training camps in Syria last week.

In that case we/they should bomb the sh!t out of the training camps again next week

^^^ Another thing that confuses me, every knows where they are, why are they not just annihilated and just wiped off the face of planet, literally leave nothing but a hole in the ground? If a new one springs up, do it again and again.....

Boots on ground is always a tricky one for the government, it's expensive and dead soldiers is no good for anyone, least of all the brave people going out there. Also it's not like there's a fantastic record of leaving behind fully-formed, stable democracies that are capable of looking after themselves, Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan obviously spring to mind, but even as far back as the formation of Israel post WW2 and the on-going mess there some 60 years later.

FWIW though, IMO this is getting to be less and less like a mess that can be ignored and the parrallels drawn between ISIS and the Nazis aren't without merit, it doesn't feel like something that can be sorted diplomatically.

If it's going to happen though, it needs to be everyone not just us and Uncle Sam being Team Christianity, World Police.

I hear that :)

But the training camps are a different entity are they not? I am not talking about going to "war" like with the Taliban, but direct targeting of the training camps, absolutely until nothing is left standing, not pin point uav attacks.

Edited by Jetpilot

Absolutely, dont want boots on the ground either Stu, i dont think they work solely on the basis we fight by rules of engagement, not necessarily a good thing in these circumstances.

Literally, massive huge and on going air strikes and missiles launched from ships, subs etc etc

I am really struggling with all the drone attacks and general bombings, it seems to have little impact on their resolve. Either do the job right or dont do it all imho.

Yep , need to send everyone, in big numbers now. Us the French, the yanks and the Russians, Kurds, Peshmerga and anyone else that wants to get involved and kick some serious butt and eradicate the worthless scum.

Wouldn't work. They just melt back in to the population and attack you on the sly, just like they did in Iraq.

What we need to do is pull out of the middle east. But we won't/can't because our corporations are there drilling for oil.

The Middle East need to deal with this, they have about 3 million troops between them. If they don't, they risk being next.

Edited by Juggalo
  • Like 1

Wouldn't work. They just melt back in to the population and attack you on the sly, just like they did in Iraq.

What we need to do is pull out of the middle east. But we won't/can't because our corporations are there drilling for oil.

The Middle East need to deal with this, they have about 3 million troops between them. If they don't, they risk being next.

Couldn't agree more. Leave them to it.

Or let Russia deal with it. They seem keen to flex there muscles recently.

Also haven't heard of any major Arab states getting involved since it's on their doorstep.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk