A 'dislike' option......

Well now you mention it, after the PET thread the next step is likely to be the BABY thread and then I'm outta here!

Why? You dont have to view the threads?

Lol, I know but I'm weak ;)

can see your point Kraziekatz1 but as Toon Chris says might just create more arguments then bringing forum members together :shrug:

OKAY......just a thought :(

The FB one is going to be a dislike plus a range of emotions i.e. angry dislike, sad dislike I belive

The reason for its introduction is so that companies that use social media data can have a more granular view of brands on social media - just knowing lot of people like it is useless if twice as many dislike it.

• Like 1

The FB one is going to be a dislike plus a range of emotions i.e. angry dislike, sad dislike I belive

The reason for its introduction is so that companies that use social media data can have a more granular view of brands on social media - just knowing lot of people like it is useless if twice as many dislike it.

Good marketing tool :)

I read about a research study on FB users which stated that if you check FB first thing in the morning and last thing at night you are more likely to suffer with depression, something to do with feeling their lives are lacking when comparing against other people's posts! Some people can get really obsessed as well, constantly checking it and perhaps always checking up on a particular person - really scary stuff!

I was just gonna mention Dan ;)

Could imagine he would wear out a 'Dislike' button very quickly every time somebody mentions tyres.

"Today I bought these Goodyear..." DISLIKE

"Today I bought these Pirelli....." DISLIKE

"Today I bought these MPSS..." LIKE LIKE LIKE :lol:

I think you all got the wrong idea :surrender: ....I'm very disappointed in you all :( Very negative bunch lol

What I actually meant by the 'dislike' option was in the context of 'support'.....you know if someone posts something along the lines of 'someone drove into my car' or 'I've had bad day', etc. You don't want to press 'Like' in those situations but you might want to sympathise with a 'dislike'?!

I don't know maybe this is a female thing, and clearly from your responses many of you would abuse this facility :scare: Anyway, it's always interesting to see how people react to new suggestions ;)

I think you all got the wrong idea :surrender: ....I'm very disappointed in you all :( Very negative bunch lol

What I actually meant by the 'dislike' option was in the context of 'support'.....you know if someone posts something along the lines of 'someone drove into my car' or 'I've had bad day', etc. You don't want to press 'Like' in those situations but you might want to sympathise with a 'dislike'?!

I don't know maybe this is a female thing, and clearly from your responses many of you would abuse this facility :scare: Anyway, it's always interesting to see how people react to new suggestions ;)

Isn't a sympathise response different to a dislike response though?

If you were a gladiator in ancient Rome and you got a thumbs down whilst having a particularly bad day at work they wouldn't be sympathising with you ;)