Nice drive for nice day... Then ruined by wannabe racer...

Mj86

After gym workout, was decided to give my Ghost Z for a nice drive around in town, not doing anything stupid like revving, burnout, or anything like what drivers does in London...

Then here come blue MG ZR ( I believe they might be rover 25), with blue tinted headlight on in a a sunny day with no clouds, (no, it isn't daylight led, as I have see real one and I got them on my car), there were two lanes but changed to one lane as left lane is currently close due to roadwork or other, then driver drive close to me no reason, there was another car in front of me decided to cut into my lane, brake then move to right turn to street, so I brake quite firmly to leave enough gap which was like 2 metres, but MG driver also brake but too close to me like 30cm, I was like what was that about?

Not sure so I ignored, then move off from there, then MG ZR driver decided to push on and drive close to me, which got me into **** off mood time, then floor down which caused me to broke speed limit ( I know I shouldn't done that and should maintain my pace and patient but my patience was snapped...). So finally there was enough gap like 50 metres, then left lane was opened so I decided to move left cos that way is where I am going, mg driver stay on right lane cos he going somewhere else, as we approached at roundabout, he was alongside me, looked at me, laugh and shake his head like I was fool or something... I was like what was that about?

First, you have fake blue tinted headlight on, then drive close to me like number of times, then laugh?

Sorry, your car is designed to take grannies to supermarkets and don't even think you and your car can take on any sport cars at any time...

Tut... Oh well, what can I say...

In the famous words from BAD BOYS 2.........Woooooossssaaaaa :lol:

Worked for me today as I was ferrying the kids sboutin the family wagon.

Some turd in a 15 plate R8 weaving in and out of the dual carriageway, lights on full beam despite sunny day to warn people of his presence.

Undertook me to squeeze in front until he could repeat his weaving and undertaking again.

Traffic was busy and steady so he didn't gain much ground.

By chance we stopped side by side at lights further down.

Felt like getting out and shaking some sense into him......

Alas WOOOOOOSSSSAAAAA and tranquility is restored :lol:

he parted with actual, real, fully legal tender in the form of cash to buy an MG ZR/Rover 25...that's all you need to know.

Ill have to disagree there, i bought one brand new when i was 19 the weekend that rover went out of business and got 5 grand off B)

LOVED IT!!!!!

Ill have to disagree there, i bought one brand new when i was 19 the weekend that rover went out of business and got 5 grand off B)

LOVED IT!!!!!

£5k off?! I can't believe they paid you to take a car off them! :p

18" wheels, bright red, 1.4 with a mahoosive sub in the boot. What more can you ask for at that age?!

Time of my life in that car, I'd buy it back if I could KD05WLP

• Like 1

I have noticed a distinct change in driver's behavior towards others over the last few days :( Not checked to see if a full moon is imminent, but assuming frustration at constant traffic is taking its toll on some. Can imagine things will get steadily worse as daylight driving hours reduce.

Seen some crazy manoeuvres out there folks! And lots of accidents!

Did get a BMW driver apologize to me on Monday after demonstrating he was a complete bell end, was genuinely taken aback by his apology.....he must have stole it lol

All MG's and Rovers should be crushed.

Even the ones based on Honda Civic's, who most agree are superb little cars? My old man had a 216 SLi, and IIRC it was quicker and handled better than the Golf Gti we also had at the time, I know the later sporty models were a decent drive too :)