Mustang 5.0 GT Ruby Red Performance Pack.

The G Man

Ha you must be logging on everyday George!!😉

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

Not quite Graham :lol: I was actually alerted by someone else. Only 4 weeks or so till it arrives, doesn't seem that long since last May :lol:, trying to curb my excitement! I saw one in the wild the other day, Ruby Red as well, though it was an Ecoboost, looked simply outstanding ;)

• 4 weeks later...

So, phone call from the stealer on Monday, 'car will be ready for pick up on Thursday' !!!

Couple of weeks early but everything was in place, reg transfer, Nismo sold, insurance sorted ((£205 fully comp :)). Picked her up but so far I've only came back from the stealer and went to work and back, weather was shocking here today, so only got a couple of shots yesterday.

:)

image.jpg18_zpsqj0vd2n9.jpg

image.jpg16_zpskmiqkrsl.jpg

image.jpg17_zpsnwepj8wa.jpg

image.jpg11_zpszyjthhsf.jpg

image.jpg7_zps3lfo6jy6.jpg

image.jpg10_zps0qjbcnab.jpg

• Like 10

Lovely colour, and the engine cover looks ace!

Congrats mate, bet you're well chuffed :)

Yeah, I'm quite chuffed, it's not staying like that for long though, but the weather is sh1te and I'm flat out with work at the mo :( It feels pretty big to me, but it's smaller than a Mondeo apparently, I raised a few chuckles at work this morning doing a 25 point turn to get into a particular space, wouldn't even have to think about it with my Nismo :lol: That bonnet goes on forever!

• Like 2

Very nice mate and lovely colour! Think I saw a new one floating around town last weekend in a dark blue/ purply colour and looked stunning in the flesh.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice alloys, colour seems a bit sober for a mustang though. Daytona yella for me please.

Being a functioning alcoholic, I needed something that was sober :lol:

The current yellow is Triple Yellow. Comp Orange, Deep Impact Blue and Guard (dark green) have all been discontinued now. I did contemplate the TY and CO.

• Like 1

Haven't had a chance to get the foot down yet Will :(. You definitely know it's a V8 when it's fired up, that is only going to get a bit louder in the coming weeks ;)

FRPP Borla on next, track pack suspension by the summer and a few other cosmetic mods. Work is interfering with playtime at the minute, need to book a few days off :)

Ah I see, had no idea where you were based. I have to admit I was very impressed with the look of the 'stang. Prettier in the metal than photos and it is hardly un-photogenic anyway. Nice purchase, have to admit have always fancied a mustang but funds for me definitely don't allow. Maybe when prices come down a few years down the line. Do we think this could be a sensible family car option? ;)

• Like 1

Ah I see, had no idea where you were based. I have to admit I was very impressed with the look of the 'stang. Prettier in the metal than photos and it is hardly un-photogenic anyway. Nice purchase, have to admit have always fancied a mustang but funds for me definitely don't allow. Maybe when prices come down a few years down the line. Do we think this could be a sensible family car option? ;)

It has a huge boot and relatively large rear seats so yeah, why not ;)

• Like 1