Mustang 5.0 GT Ruby Red Performance Pack.

The G Man

I'd love to have a V8 ..........but my neighbours would lynch me :surrender:

I'm not very popular with them with my setup as it is when I leave for work in the mornings ;)

I work night shifts and used to have a hole in my exhaust... neighbours must of loved me waking up their kids at half 9 at night ;)

The amount of people that stare when I come home at around 8:15 am is quite funny... like to make a bit of noise, get their day started right, right? :3

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Stripe looks great but is adding 4-5cm to the axles a smart thing handling wise?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

This is the full dialled in suspension, done by Automek, pretty comprehensive, it's before and after, very smart ;)

image.jpg21_zpswdjm5go2.jpg

Car handles superbly, and all the suspension mods were done together, I might put it in at some point to have the sway bar set at its more aggressive position. Bare in mind, the whole suspension has been uprated. But I still wanted it to be on the comfortable side, with an aggressive stance, Automek have got it pretty spot on :)

Fast road set up, not interested in tracking the car.

• Like 1

Can't see it personally, too niche a market to warrant the production costs, there are some factory tune upgrades on the way for the Coyote and an RS type tune for the Ecoboost. To be honest, there's more than enough in the stock form for my limited talent.

The most interesting thing that's coming is probably the 10 speed auto, although I can't ever get an auto, just in case my Mrs has to drive it :lol:

• Like 1

......just in case my Mrs has to drive it :lol:

my Mrs learnt the hard way - after she curbed it, and my subsequent displeasure .... she never drove it again :lol: :lol: :lol::surrender:

Can't see it personally, too niche a market to warrant the production costs, there are some factory tune upgrades on the way for the Coyote and an RS type tune for the Ecoboost. To be honest, there's more than enough in the stock form for my limited talent.

The most interesting thing that's coming is probably the 10 speed auto, although I can't ever get an auto, just in case my Mrs has to drive it :lol:

That actually was one of the deal breakers when I looked at the Porsche Cayman, auto box, epic as it is, just too complicated, sequential, auto, etc modes for Mrs G. After all, every car I've ever bought, she owns ;) Any auto is off limits actually :(

Needed to be fitted with a neck brace when she had a go in the Mustang, brakes are not like her wee Mazda :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On a bit of a road trip to Riva Del Garda, in Riva now, came through Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria and now Italy. The photos here are at the top of the Timmelsjoch Pso Del Rombo, amazing, never knew there was a biker museum there!!

image_zpslacjxb6l.jpeg

image_zpsgkymxsvp.jpeg

image_zpsxolv1noi.jpeg

image_zpsig4nrhus.jpeg

• Like 4