Mustang 5.0 GT Ruby Red Performance Pack.

The G Man

Ooo have you pre-ordered G-Man?

Yes mate, back in May, a modest 5.0 GT though. It's a RHD Pony car, with that Coyote, simple, cool and very different. I'm cool with the wait, although trying to keep my wee Nismo, I'm under pressure to sell, and not from the Mrs, she wants to keep it!

However, the more that I think about it, the cost of keeping may stop me from getting my VW Camper as well :)

• Like 1

Yes mate, back in May, a modest 5.0 GT though. It's a RHD Pony car, with that Coyote, simple, cool and very different. I'm cool with the wait, although trying to keep my wee Nismo, I'm under pressure to sell, and not from the Mrs, she wants to keep it!

However, the more that I think about it, the cost of keeping may stop me from getting my VW Camper as well :)

Very jealous! It's the only car that has made me think...Hmmm I could quite happily sell my car today and buy that. I think in a year or two when I've got my own place, this will definitely be a strong contender.

I love it, and the sound is just incredible!

• Like 1

Thanks, I didn't even know that I wanted one, then it just clicked! Have a look at the Chris Harris vid, earlier in the thread, nothing to fear from that review.

In a couple of years buddy, you'll have a much better option list, and in 2017, it'll be cheaper to tax, only for ones registered from then mind, so, my 2019 350GT-R will cost the same as a 1.2 Ecotec diesel to tax :lol:

• Like 1

Brave.... buying the first of a new model IE. RHD but saying that, it does look very good and if the car is as fun as it looks and the spec says it will be, it will be a very good purchase.

Im interested to see what the depreciation ends up being like..... hope its not too bad for you, but I wouldnt mind a cheap 2nd hand one

I am brave buddy :thumbs:, more than you'll ever know ;)

My last 4 cars have been brand new, depreciation is not a concern for me, but I'm happy for you to be concerned :thumbs:

However, due to the absolute balls up or very clever marketing by Ford, residuals for a couple of years will be reasonable, due to the delayed launch.

I ordered in May, was offered an earlier delivery, but was happy to wait till later :).

• Like 2

Thought I might share this, made me grin :thumbs:

Great video you must be excited!!

When is delivery due?

Not overly excited at the moment. Done my research before I committed and knew about the wait times, first ones should be in the UK around mid October early November this year. I'm in a position that I'm not rushed. My ETD is anywhere between mid June-late August. If it's the later, I'll register on 1st September.

As I've mentioned, I've got a few mods waiting in the garage already, spacing out the buying of these, ready for the big day. Should sound something like this:

The one I've got is the FRPP Touring by Borla, slightly different design, bit deeper sound :)

Edited by The G Man

Not overly excited at the moment. Done my research before I committed and knew about the wait times, first ones should be in the UK around mid October early November this year. I'm in a position that I'm not rushed. My ETD is anywhere between mid June-late August. If it's the later, I'll register on 1st September.

Do you mean September 2016!! So in 12 months time.....Gosh that is a wait.....Though that's still quicker than how long it's going to take for me to get into my next car :lol:

the question is what price can you do it for, I know the part number. There might be others who would consider doing business with you

I'm not kidding here, not me obviously, but I know lots of others who would love to take advantage of you, offering a decent price, that is.

Or is it, all mouth no trousers? Seriously, this could be an earner!!

Edited by The G Man