Mustang 5.0 GT Ruby Red Performance Pack.

The G Man

Placed a deposit on one of these back in May, delivery not until 2016 though:(

Going to try and keep my Nismo but I've had two firm offers from two guys who are prepared to wait, quite serious offers as well :).

Bought the exhaust already for the 'Stang, a FRPP Touring by Borla, just waiting on the ransom note from customs :lol: couple of other mods in the pipeline, just need to confirm what suspension comes with the PP spec.

Fords marketing in Europe, UK and Australia is shocking though, I think that's down to an unexpected demand, especially in the RHD market. One good thing is my price is locked in, day before a £1k price rise as well, apparently, there's just been another rise?!?!

Well thanks to StevoD for his posts way back on stirring my interest :). Can't wait to get back to RX8 levels of fuel consumption :lol:

• Like 12

Bet you can't wait to own a car that doesn't need the driver to wear a brown paper bag for fear of embarrassment over the looks* ;) ;) ;):lol:

Great choice, I suspect you'll have a massive amount of fun with that. Any ideas on when in 2016?

*Yes, just like 6 series owners have to!

you dirty dog!!! selling the nismo for an american automobile! only kidding, great news! B)

Might not be selling, I love this car. Mrs is on board if we can get the man maths right ;)

great news! I thought you meant you were planning on holding off until selling until the 'stang arrives.

Bet you can't wait to own a car that doesn't need the driver to wear a brown paper bag for fear of embarrassment over the looks* ;) ;) ;):lol:

Great choice, I suspect you'll have a massive amount of fun with that. Any ideas on when in 2016?

I wear the bag with pride :lol:

Q3 has been promised, possibly earlier. There's a lot that, hopefully ford will sort out by then for the Champions League buyers, who are still waiting for their cars, any issues that will inevitably be there on the earliest cars. One things for certain, the Coyote won't need sorting.

• Like 1

I wear the bag with pride :lol:

Q3 has been promised, possibly earlier. There's a lot that, hopefully ford will sort out by then for the Champions League buyers, who are still waiting for their cars, any issues that will inevitably be there on the earliest cars. One things for certain, the Coyote won't need sorting.

hopefully all niggles will be sorted with it being out in the US for nearly 2 years haha

but that coyote motor is sweet get a Bama tune on it

if i had the money i would be joining you be it with an ecoboost

Edited by StevoD

Eco boost is going to be a great car, 300 odd HP out the packet, with loads that can be done to it. Need to get my head round all the tunes available, they seem to nonchalantly put a new one on their cars in the U.S. Every other day!

That Roush though......just wow!

Got to love the Line Lock :lol: can see that being a big hit with the neighbours :lol:

Congratulations George, superb choice.

See you at Knockers next year. :lol:

More to the present, at Knockhill Monday 3rd August, Wednesday 5th August and Saturday 8th August; All 6pm-8pm.

There will be around a dozen R35s out on the Wednesday night.

Be good if you could swing by for a catch up. :thumbs:

Alex. :)

• Like 1

More to the present, at Knockhill Monday 3rd August, Wednesday 5th August and Saturday 8th August; All 6pm-8pm.

Can't make Monday but Wednesday looks doable :thumbs:

Can't make Monday but Wednesday looks doable :thumbs:

Great, look forward to :gathering: and :drive1 :drive1 :drive1

F**k you.

That is all :rant:

:lol: what's up buddy? Thanks for your good wishes though :thumbs:

I REALLY want one but told myself I would never buy a new car for depreciation reasons.... :dry:

You getting one is just a poke in the eye really :fishslap: Bet Q3 2016 can't come soon enough!!

Edited by 370Ad