Jump to content

Jp606

Members
  • Posts

    1,237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jp606

  1. Don't think it's that date only, he said 28th onwards
  2. Need to get my new y-pipe on first too.
  3. As discussed via PM, I'm a maybe until I can confirm I can get a weekday off work.
  4. I think Jez may be busy or away as I dropped him a PM at the beginning of the week and haven't heard back.
  5. I'm not normally a fan of tattoos, especially ones of faces as they normally look weird, but my God those are so well done, fair play to you! Once you catch Zeditus you won't have any money left for tattoos. cars looking good.
  6. Love the BGW, really suits the car.
  7. I'm confident you will be pleased with the Zed! A year on and 14k miles later I still love mine! Such a joy to drive.
  8. To be honest, if the rest of the car is fine but the clutch is going, it gives you more room to get some money knocked off what sounds like a bargain already. Have a read of the forum for common faults and give the car a good looking over.
  9. Sound pretty good, as long as it has a decent service history and drives straight then you'll be ok I'd like to think the owner is an enthusiast if he's upgraded the exhaust etc, I wonder if he is a member on here?
  10. People that get offended on behalf of others are pathetic. This 'news' really is a non issue.
  11. Did you not test drive it?
  12. It depends on what gear/rpm you are driving at, it drones between 2-2.5k rpm ish, but is very easy to 'drive around'. When I sit on the motorway at 70 in 6th it doesn't drone.
  13. Cool, that's what I wanted one for will order one, cheers.
  14. Did my button today, came out nicely.
  15. My going to laugh at this?
  16. Is this brighter than OEM?
  17. Jp606

    Hel brake fitting

    When I fitted my HELs, they were the latest kit where the fronts had a screw in fitment like OEM and the rears had banjos, all four used to be banjos with the original kits. They may have changed it now so all four are like OEM, if that's the case then no you don't need to copper washers and nut.
  18. Went with the Halfords grey primer and matt black spray. Prepped with wet and dry and applied a few coats of each. Very impressed with the results and very easy to do, finish looks OEM however I've lost the 3 small dots. Also touched up the small chips on the interior with a black permanent marker which works well Before: After:
  19. Thanks for the advice guys. Will pop into Halfords tomorrow to see what I can find. Regarding prep, did you completely sand back?
  20. I use the eBay lance and Valet Pro PH Neutral Foam on a Nilfisk C110, goes on thick like shaving foam when made up to the dilution suggested on the bottle and I only use 1/3 of whats in the lance with each wash.
  21. Gave it another coat of wax today, then sat out with a beer an a nice Cuban smoke admiring my hard work
  22. Yep going to go for flush valves. Yeah I wanted to go lighter instead of darker with the colour, so the high power silver looks perfect.
  23. Rays and lowering springs would be my choice.
  24. I love McLaren 12Cs, really awesome cars. A few weeks ago there was one in the car park of the hotel we stayed at in Bath for a few days and it was gorgeous. Had a good look round it and took a couple pics, never got to see the owner to talk to them about it. Lovely 996 Turbo too.
×
×
  • Create New...