Jump to content

Jp606

Members
  • Posts

    1,237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jp606

  1. Or cut a hole in the roof? There was a thread the other day similar to this, and there was a 6'4 person in there that said he only just fits with the seat fully back. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85892-seat-position/
  2. The rectangle indicator and fog light assemblies? There's just a screw in each corner that screws into the inside of the bumper.
  3. I know the guy that owns this, used to be my neighbour. I don't think he's a member on here, but I will point him towards the forum
  4. If you are running very low then it should be alright to top up with that, but best to get the correct oil in there as soon as. Running these engines with little oil in is extremely bad for them.
  5. Motul 8100.
  6. Can't really tell from pictures. I'd be inclined to rebuild them. Install some braided hoses whilst you are there.
  7. Lovely. Get some pics up
  8. That happens when the coats are too thick or you spray too close, it needs multiple thin layers.
  9. 100 times this! This is probably the only real annoying thing about the Z is it's lack of accelerator foot rest, my last car had one and it was great for long journeys.
  10. No, I've got a HR
  11. Best choice
  12. Not a HR by the sounds of it, never seen a 2006 one.
  13. That would be 4RE Leather's supercharged HR
  14. I'm just down the road to where this was, I don't see many Zeds about but the ones that do often wave. I'll keep an eye out for you and I'll wave, beep, flash and wave a flag out the window for you
  15. That is gorgeous, will keep an eye/ear out for you as I'm also in sussex, would love to see this! My neighbour has a black 1967 coupe similar to this, with the 289ci engine and 3 speed auto such a lovely motor. He's owned it for 26 years (bought it when he was 21) and completely restored it. Doesn't come out often but when it does I always have to go and have a look.
  16. Black and white one?
  17. Jp606

    Cobra exhaust.

    How'd it go?
  18. Just don't crash.
  19. Interesting read, your reviews are always good to read as you tell it exactly as it is.
  20. Putting in a panel filter won't change the noise at all. Get a proper kit if you are after noise. The JWT pop charger is very popular on here. Also that filter you linked to is for a 300ZX.
  21. Mine wasn't like this, the carrier fitted as it did when it was stock. Think when you tighten it it squashes the bush together, you don't want that to be loose, or you've got the wrong ones. They have a bigger hole than stock but the outside is thinner so it should fit fine.
  22. New y-pipe and plastidipped bumper lip.
  23. Hahaha, I think it looks like something from Ann Summers!
  24. Old pipe came off no problems, thought it might have been a nightmare with nuts breaking but all came off easily. You can see just how restrictive the stock one is, bore is all over the place and it's not very smooth: Fitted pic: Exhaust note has very very slightly changed, seems to be a touch more freer revving, though this could be a placebo. Front bumper sprayed with plastidip, easy stuff to work with and done a very good job, finishes off the front nicely I think. Think it needs some clear reflectors.. Next up is an UpRev on the 3rd
  25. Jp606

    Brakes binding

    Have the pads been changed recently?
×
×
  • Create New...