Jump to content

Jp606

Members
  • Posts

    1,237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jp606

  1. HR doesn't consume any oil, very very little if any, there must be something wrong with it if it does.
  2. I saw this on there a while ago, forgot all about it. Just awful.
  3. Exactly, made no sense.
  4. Tiddlywinks. It's more interesting than football too.
  5. Oh not bloody football, boooooooring.
  6. What are they playing?
  7. Awful, just awful.
  8. Today I learnt the 350Z isn't a fast car.
  9. Must have been someone on here? Had the full waves, beeps etc and a good blast up the dual carriageway, was great fun even though my passenger crapped herself haha.
  10. Are you going for the Nissan DMF?
  11. Look at the SL55 AMG, they're so cheap now
  12. This sounds great, would love to do something like this. Have you got a map of your route?
  13. Nice, Burgess Hill is just up the road from me... Hmmm
  14. White over the railway bridge about 9pm. I'm guessing they aren't a member as they just gave me a blank look when I flashed them.. Also saw a blue 370Z parked up down Barttelot Road.
  15. Are the Whiteline bushes align adjustable like SuperPros? Camber on the upper arm and castor on the compression arms?
  16. For the same price as a full set of bushes (nearly £1k) or a little bit more, I'd spend the money on suspension tweaks, ARBs, lowering/stiffer springs or coilovers and a good alignment. The improvement in handling from those will far exceed bushes, I'd say the bushes are more to compliment other handling tweaks. I believe Jez from H Dev has a set on his car, but I think it was because he tracks it, there is a thread somewhere. I'd only go for front bushes for the upper and lower control arms, compression arms and ARBs if you only want to do them. As for changing them, you need a press to remove and reinsert the new ones (excluding ARBs), so either remove the arms and pay a garage to do them or buy a press.. Also important to get an alignment afterwards. Edit - here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/48020-superpro-bushes/
  17. Unfortunately for the HR there isn't many choices for DMFs, the OEM is nearly £1k! You can get a much cheaper single mass but they are pretty noisy. Also recommended to change the concentric slave cylinder whilst you are there as it is inside the box and if it was to fail you'd need to box dropped out again. For the sake of £120 i'd get it done. Depending on how you use the car I'd change to a braided clutch line and some good quality clutch fluid (like RBF600)
  18. Auto Finesse Desire and Dodo Juice Supernatural give me the best shine on Gunmetal out of the many I've used. Desire is my fav to use but it's quite pricey so I keep the coat topped up with Supernatural every month and spray the car with CG Speed Wipe once a week which adds gloss and a bit of protection. The car even gleams when it's dirty!
  19. Followed you onto the A3, I was in my work van. Noticed a stubby aerial so thought it might be someone on here.
  20. The above figures are true for Sussex Police, it's different depending on where you were caught speeding.
  21. I was initially interested in that group buy but the saving was £25 and the cost in fuel for a 170 mile round trip plus the extra used on the dyno didn't make it worth it for me, plus if there was ever a problem with the car as a result of the map or it needed tweaking then id have to go all the way back there. Abbey aren't far from me at all and I believe zippypooz is very local to me.
  22. You might struggle to find one as most of the cost is the licence so there isn't much saving to be had. I highly recommend Abbey Motorsport, got mine tuned by Mark on Tuesday and I'm really impressed with the results
  23. Looking good. I found the Black Diamonds to be a very good upgrade over OEM, however the biggest difference for me was braided brake lines along with the RBF600. A proper 4 wheel alignment will make the car feel more planted too
  24. Definitely go for an UpRev, so much fun!! Looking good mate So strange seeing Ajay is just a normal guy.. Does he still drive a Z? What is he up to these days?
×
×
  • Create New...