Jump to content

Jp606

Members
  • Posts

    1,237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jp606

  1. I use Chemical Guys Speed Wipe as a drying aid, which adds gloss, protection and an anti static finish and is completely smear free which means I don't need to buff afterwards. Just spray on the wet panel before you dry it, Red Mist may need buffing after, I've never used it.
  2. I use the £5 eBay jobbies, work fine for me. I don't use my wipers often as the windscreen has RainX on it however.
  3. Mine is really quite loud on a cold start, I started it at 5am the other week as my company vehicle was in for a service and had to use the Z instead. Poor neighbours!
  4. General consensus is that it's normal, mine does this and so do a lot of others.
  5. I just use diluted APC (Envy Valeting), a brush to agitate it and then wash off. Finish it off by dressing the plastics with Poorboys Natural Look dressing, looks brand new
  6. 2 coats of Autofinesse Desire applied, it is incredible! Still a big fan of Dodo Juice Supernatural, but when that's used up I think I'll have to get some Desire.
  7. Gave the Z its weekly wash and another coat of Autofinesse Desire after it rained just after application last week. OMG what a wax!!!
  8. Dat font Definitely wax it though, get yourself a pot of Dodo Juice Supernatural, looks lovely on silver and gun metal Zs and is very durable.
  9. I've gone for a Nilfisk C110 and will probably go for an Autobrite lance and MagiFoam. All seem to get really good reviews and I'm a big fan of Autobrite.
  10. Doh, missed the Amazon one, price has gone up again. Is the model down any good, C110? Or any other recommendations for £70 on Amazon? Got a Amazon voucher to use.
  11. Didn't realise you worked so close, I live fairly nearby. Shame he isn't an enthusiast!
  12. Plate began FN08, rear 350Z badge sprayed body colour by the looks of it. Anyone on here?
  13. Yes, only for it to rain half way through waxing
  14. I thought it was okay. The shampoo works really well, I found it quite sudsy myself. Me too, I found it to be really foamy.
  15. Another vote for these. I bought 30 from them a while ago.
  16. Abbey Motorsport.
  17. Is that a cobra res or non res? Got any sound clips?
  18. Sonax Full Effect will get rid of that no problem http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wheels-and-tyres/sonax-full-effect-wheel-cleaner/prod_1180.html Very powerful stuff.
  19. DE takes 4.7 and the HR takes 4.9 with an oil and filter change, sometimes a little more depending how long it's left to drain, believe it's 5.5 overall. Just buy another 1L bottle.
  20. A lot of them ship from abroad, I got mine from Pneus and they came from Germany I believe.
  21. I really need to have a drive in a 996 Turbo, I've been researching them a lot lately as a Z replacement when it's time and I think I'm sold. Not sure how to go about just having a test drive with no intention to buy yet. Got a lot more reading to do.
  22. How about this?
  23. I can't stop looking at this thread and 996 turbos on PH..
  24. Unless you are lowered by a massive amount, a jack will fit under the rear of the car without it up on stands.
  25. Haha, it must be the pic, I thought the same after I'd taken that and actually measured it and it's not!
×
×
  • Create New...