Jump to content

Jp606

Members
  • Posts

    1,237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jp606

  1. Love these, possible replacement car when/if I get bored of the Z!
  2. Seen this many times at East Sussex National Golf Club and Hotel, rear is debadged. Anyone on here?
  3. If he's only replacing the bushing then it will need to be pressed out by a garage or someone with a big press. And you should also have an alignment done.
  4. This may have been asked before, but do you do custom kits? Only after the vanity bulbs and indicators?
  5. Thanks much appreciated -- Yeah, I looked at Brake upgrade kits.. and it was in the $3,000+ range.. Which is much higher than I expected -- So Stock is where it's at for now on Brakes. Although, while many disagree.. I actually think the Brakes on this 2008 work pretty well ( off track anyways).. Yeah, to be honest if you are spending that sort of money you might as well go for a big brake kit, like K Sport or Stoptech etc. Decent disks and pads + lines and fluid will make a big difference to any setup though so that's probably the best option if you want to keep the OEMs. Thank you
  6. At least syringe out what's in the reservoir and refill it to the correct level with a good fluid (such as Motul RBF600).
  7. Mine looks like this, never lost fluid or noticed it wet however. Just monitor the coolant level, think it's normal.
  8. Sorry but that's hilarious!!!
  9. My bulbs you mention are really bright, the blueish tinge indicates yours are a higher temperature LED or halogens, the stock ones are yellow halogens. I believe they were these ones on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-T10-501-W5W-Can-Bus-Canbus-Error-Free-Interior-Xenon-White-5-SMD-LED-Bulbs-/270868262198? The Brembo callipers are stock on this model in the UK, I expect you can get them second hand somewhere but I imagine they are quite expensive. Brake lines are made by HEL Performance and the Black Diamond disks and pads came from Cougar Store on here. Not sure if these are easily available in the US?
  10. Sorry, I meant the resonated. Both drone, the non res is just louder.
  11. Be warned, the resonated drones too, but you can drive around it. 2.5k rpm seems to be the right revs for it to drone.
  12. Grippy tyres, braided brake lines, RBF600 fluid and decent discs + pads and you're good to go.
  13. Were you driving in first gear all the way?
  14. I get 350-400 miles on a full tank with mixed driving. Works out at about about £0.28 a mile. Yours seems very low, but driving half a mile to work and back really isn't efficient at all and not what the car is designed for.
  15. Yeah.. That's the active head restraints working.
  16. Think you have to go to the HPCs to see any good cars.
  17. I believe if they are fitted then they have to work, if someone has removed them all together with the fitting of an aftermarket bumper then you can probably get away with it if your tester is nice.
  18. I know the sound you mean, mine does it too and from what I've heard so do a lot of other peoples. The Z has a very noisy transmission.
  19. 5w30. A lot of people on here go with Motul 8100 oil, as supplied by most of the traders on here. Around £50 is correct for spark plugs on a DE engined car.
  20. Need a stubby aerial!
  21. Just had my renewal for £450, can't believe how cheap it is to insure!
  22. Jp606

    Redex ??

    BG 44k is the only one that has proven results.
  23. Heat gun to remove badge and then I sprayed on Imperial Wax Tar and Glue remover on the residue (got it my Waxybox last month) then just scraped it off with a plastic scraper. Takes about 5 minutes. Really good stuff
×
×
  • Create New...