Jump to content

Jp606

Members
  • Posts

    1,237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jp606

  1. Just poor lighting.
  2. Yeah I will be doing it myself, doesn't seem too difficult.. Not sure whether to go gloss or matt black. It's only going to be temporary until I get a splitter which covers it anyway.
  3. Yours was actually the one I spotted and liked the look of Might go gloss too.
  4. Just bought a Zunsport grill from CS and want to change the colour of the lower part of my bumper to black like a few people have done on here. What is the best way to do this, thinking maybe a wrap or plastidip? Never done anything like this before and would ideally like it to be easily removable.
  5. Jp606

    Engine oil.

    Motul 8100 oil is preferred by a lot of members on here and a genuine Nissan filter is recommended, don't forget the new crush washer. Most traders on here sell this as a package Extremely easy to change oil, same as any other car really just make sure you put the correct amount of oil in as they are sensitive to under and over filling.
  6. Jp606

    Stubby ariel

    Couldn't be easier, just unscrew it.
  7. Threads like these should be a bannable offence! Just enjoy your car.
  8. Haha that's great, looks like she's having great fun!
  9. Jp606

    Brake pedal feel

    A really good brake fluid and proper flush does make a big difference, I replaced with Motul RBF600 however I did also fit stainless steel braided lines at the same time which completely transformed the brakes.
  10. Hahahahahaha, that's excellent!
  11. Agree getting it in somewhere that knows the Z, hence why I'm getting mine done at Abbey. There's loads of other places I could go that would be a lot more convenient for me but Abbey have the best knowledge of the Z IMO. That car in the photo is a drift s13 fitted with an RB25, there's a picture of it on Abbeys Facebook page.
  12. £120.00 inc vat providing adjusters are not completely seized, is what I've been told.
  13. Mine does as the others above said. I only use the Z at the weekends and it gets washed before I park up for the week so the brake pads 'unstick' with a clunk when I pull away on first use. (I don't use the handbrake but I guess it can do the same thing) I do drive around the block and give a few long brake presses after I've washed it but it still seems to happen.
  14. Booked in to have mine done by you guys next week
  15. Nanolex trim rejuvenator, lasts bloody ages.
  16. Welcome. You've come to the right place!
  17. That already started when people started spraying their wheels awful colours.
  18. The guy filming kept up with you, was he driving a VXR? Sounds good and the flames are cool. Did you have the Cobra fitted on its own before having the decats fitted, or did you get it all done at once? Interested in how much of a volume increase there was, aside from the rasp.
  19. What a car! Really good video thanks for sharing.
  20. Lots in the Crawley area, but I haven't seen many about!
  21. It only drones at around 2500rpm, very easy to drive around.
  22. Don't go for a Cobra! They are very droney, even the resonated one, Scorpion might be better.
  23. They are around £100. Clark Motorsport will sort you out with them.
  24. Nice This is downhuman's old Z, you can be assured it has been very well looked after. Enjoy!
  25. Iron X and Tardis are a must before claying, work brilliant all over the car.
×
×
  • Create New...