Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. There is a difference between P2 and P3 although it's not worth talking about, it's simply a couple of checks.
  2. Some policies you can mirror up to 5 years. Prestige Keep Moving (see my recent experience of them) http://www.350z-uk.c...ge-keep-moving/ My post from last night seems to have vanished. I'd said that most insurers will give discount to act as NCB if you're insuring a second car with them
  3. You can only use your NCB on one car at a time
  4. KyleR

    NISMO badges

    If you didn't get a Nismo kit fitted, it'll look silly.
  5. I agree, but within reason. If my insurance costs £500 and the renewal comes in at £800 with a note to state that if they don't hear form me, they will automatically charge me and continue with the policy, I get pi**ed off and even more so when you phone and they drop it to £400. But if in a similar example they keep the price the same and then drop it to £400 upon questioning it, thats not so bad. After all, they are a business out to make money. Imagine if every time you went to buy a car the price on the window was the price you had to pay, no haggling
  6. Another one bites the dust Unfortunately it's almost always going to be a write-off once that rear quarter gets damaged because it has to be cut out and then welded back in, so you can imagine the cost of labour involved in that alone.
  7. 1. glrnet x2 2. GMballistic x1 3. Grundy225 x1 (Might have 2 ) 4. Keyser x1 5. Veeg33 x1 6. Scott_f91 x1 7.Andy James x1 8. Dunks x1 9. 14N x1 10. Sam McGoo 11. Mikeyazure x1 12. DoogyRev x1 13. Stoker11 x 1 14. Paddy78 x 1 15. tatooandy67 x 1 16.Gixxeruk x 1 17.Crb x 1 18. Steve916 x 1 19. SuperStu x2 20. Bizz 21. Wendy x 1 22. mrt x 1 23. 350zedd x 1 24.martinmac x 5 25. eatonm90 26. Kev T 27. Mudman 28. JetSet 29. Payco X 2 30. KyleR
  8. I fear it'll probably be much cheaper to rent a van or borrow a car and deliver them yourself some Saturday. It's only a 2 hour drive, isn't it? EDIT: just noticed, you're receiving them, still cheaper to go get them than have someone post them for you
  9. Thanks for the heads up. It appears the trader I bought it from for £50 ripped me off then My fault for not shopping about I guess, but I was pretty new to the site when I bought it.
  10. I'd be happy with a pair of MPSS for the rear
  11. Of course you can, let me see if I can find an envelope to suit and I'll let you know shipping costs
  12. Anybody fancy a xmas present for their Zed
  13. It will be catching on the Brembo But I'm just confused - If you already have the wheel on and can see it catching etc, just get some tape out and measure how much space you need to clear? It depends how accurate the "half turn" is. If it's catching on the caliper it'll only turn a fraction before hitting it. I think that's what Ekona was thinking too.
  14. Found some sunglasses and change in the zed. Kinda boring
  15. Wheels show off the beautiful Art calipers perfectly
  16. If they offer £5k bite their hand off! Going by the damage you're describing and the age/mileage of the car, I wouldn't buy it back.
  17. Might be a little tight at 30/25. I think some have to roll at 25/20 with a biggish drop like that.
  18. They'll fit fine 9.5 front and 10.5 rear et22 all round. Pretty sure they'll clear the Brembos just fine too do won't need any additional spacers. Might be too much of a stretch to reuse you're MPSS because of the width of the alloys though.
  19. He means will they fit in his suitcase on the plane home Kyle. Pretty sure he know's they'll fit the car. Would you believe me if I told you it was my dry wit?
  20. If they're for the 350z they'll fit.
  21. This is what was in my mind, but there are so many factors to take into consideration that it's really impossible for anyone here to give you the perfect advice.
  22. Standard alloys are a square setup, 8" all round. It's the tyre sizes that matter more in terms of traction control etc.
  23. Roll the arches and fit the et15's to the rear, et22 to the front with appropriate tyres and you'll be fine
×
×
  • Create New...