Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I guessed, so did the person before me
  2. The bulbs are about £25 a pair on eBay for good ones, don't worry about buying the Philips or Osram ones as they're a waste of money and don't buy too cheap as they'll probably fail. Regarding your issue, I found my lights to be fine
  3. You mean it's been going strong for 3 years, right?
  4. I'd hazard a guess at something similar to you, only et15 front and rear would be my choice.
  5. PS - they're still awesome, though
  6. An RS6 is not a supercar... it doesn't matter if it has nearly the same engine as a Lamborghini, it's still a barge like the M cars. Infact, the M5/M6 have an engine based on BMW's F1 engine
  7. Diesel sports car? Isn't that an oxymoron? Unless she does upwards of 15k a year I wouldn't be even considering diesels, but if your hell bent on one, get a Leon.
  8. Now that does sound amazing!!
  9. Nope sorry, all the Ferraris fault in my opinion. At the end of the day it was he who cut across the GTR causing the incident. However, if they weren't both ******* racing on public roads then it wouldn't have happened either.
  10. £270 is a bargain, someone get them bought!!
  11. I love my M6 The box takes a bit of getting used too. It's not exactly an autobox, but can act like it to some extent. It's took me over 400 miles of driving to really understand it. The drive is amazing and i've never set in a more comfortable car. You can switch everything off if you want some fun time In fact you can set it to adjust the suspension to your set preference, shift rates etc all at the push of one button, not to mention the extra 100hp is gives you Practicality isn't great if you're talking about the back seats. It's not too bad and depending on how tall the driver is you can fit two adults in the back, but ideally no one over 5'6". The M5 of course is better in this department with proper back seats, but loses boot space and it's ugly as @*!# Having never driven an M5, I can't compare the 2, but as you said, the M6 is lighter and has a lower COG, so may handle a bit better. But considering you would have to be one hell of a pilot to even come close to out performing either, it doesn't really matter which handles better because the M6 is so much better looking
  12. £10k? Just get another HR
  13. Throttle controllers don't adjust the throttle response, they simply alter the signal between the pedal and the ecu to tell it that there is more throttle being given than there actually is. i.e. on SP9 mode, if you depress the pedal by 15%, the throttle controller will tell the ecu that you pedal is at 100%. I had one in my car and enjoyed it, more so in eco7 mode where it gained me an extra mpg or 2.
  14. There was a 370 sitting outside my work yesterday as I arrived, both me and the other half got a little sentimental and missed the 350
  15. Lots of people selling fake stuff too. Noticed a few on local buying/selling facebook pages selling Beats for £30, MK watches for £20 etc etc. I comment on as many as I see, mentioning that these are not the real McCoy and be aware of this before you purchase. The amount of threats of physical violence I get from the sellers/scammers is hilarious
  16. Me too It just looks familiar, but could just look similar to a members.
  17. I never seen your other thread, so this is the first I've heard of this. Sorry to hear about your misfortune. If the previous owner wasn't such a clueless idiot you could have avoided all of this. I recognise the car BTW, not sure if thats been mentioned in the other thread, but it appears to be a forum member, which makes it even worse. Dikhead.
  18. Why is it only this past year that people are now saying they can't feel any difference after the UpRev? Something must have changed! You don't get 5+ years of great reviews and then all of a sudden they're all crap for nothing.
  19. Common problem in the gearboxes, rarer in the newer boxes like yours, especially at such low mileage. Double clutch into 6th or try Rev match and it'll be fine.
  20. It's made up/guestimated/calculated. The 350 is thought to lose between 30 and 40 BHP between the engine and the wheels, the dyno measures at the wheels, whereas manufacturer figures are got at the flywheel on a table I believe, so will always be higher than the numbers you can get on a dyne yourself, providing your car is standard. I have a feeling I just typed all that out and you knew that already, though
  21. Am I reading this correctly that there wasn't a middle dyne plotted out for when the mods were fitted but before UpRev? If there wasn't then there is still no proof/evidence of the ECU dealing out the possible gains from bolt ons. Even though the car already had a catback fitted, it still would have been worth while seeing the numbers.
  22. Sounds like something is loose
  23. Then you've got those that mention "well it's worth it for the sound" - However - If you have an aftermarket exhaust (or plan to...zeditus will ensure this) you will never hear an induction noise over a screaming V6 backbox!? Baffling...my thoughts anyway Anyway good luck Pritchard I found I could hear it outside the car rather than inside after the exhaust was fitted. It's not just about the sound, it also looks better than the ugly plastic box that comes with the car. Not everyone is changing numbers
×
×
  • Create New...