Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I'm 100% sure that when I had my 5/16" spacer fitted that there was about 10mm or so clearance, so if you have a 10mm spacer/washer fitted to each nut/bolt of the strut you should be fine.
  2. Is it possible to add a bit of coding so that when someone quotes your post you get a notification? Currently you have to like the persons post to make them aware that you replied in the thread. It would save time and hassle going through each and every thread you've posted in to see if anyone responded to what you said.
  3. Although you've put down more deposit than I would that's far more like the sort of deal I was hoping for. Can I ask what dealer that quote was from and when? The interest on the hire purchase quote was 4.89% btw! I've just checked the 2 dealers websites and the deal is no longer there, so probably not relevant to your dealer. It was Shelbourne Motors and Charles Hurst, though.
  4. My problem is that society doesn't approve of adding 2 words together that are either factual or effectively harmless. Calling someone black is fine, calling someone a b@stard is fine, but combine the two and you've committed a horrid hate crime. It's bullshit! There is nothing racist about calling someone a black b@stard, unless of course you are only verbally attacking them because they are black, rather than because they are a bastard. Plus, what if said black/gay person is actually a b@stard as described in Oxford dictionary?
  5. I think the only time you're likely to get a good car while your car is in is if you spoke to sale men beforehand expressing your interest in the 370Z (GTR no frigging chance) or if it was in an accident and the insurer is arranging a courtesy car for you.
  6. I think the reason there is such a difference between your quote and that which your mate got in BMW is the interest. That dealer is charging around 12% APR which is ridiculous when there are 0% deals available. When I last looked at getting a Nismo I was quoted £370 per month, 0% APR with a £7k deposit and £15k GFV.
  7. I smell a rat in this story. The 2 assaulted parties are leaving out valuable details.
  8. 4RE doesn't have standard seats, so he MAY be sitting higher than normal. However, the main problem would be that it's too far back and you don't naturally rest your arm there anyway.
  9. Congratulations Boss
  10. Sounds awesome! Specsavers do free hearing tests now, just so you know
  11. The carbon dipped stuff is good, carbon goes with everything But if you don't like the sky blue, try find another light/bright colour to use instead On the other had, if you're dead set on going orange, then I have this strut brace for sale
  12. That seems overly expensive. When I had the zed I saw MY04ZED for about £400 which I figured is about right. However I've just bought an old M reg to put on the M6 for £250 Guy i bought my zed from had bought UK52 ZED in 2010, costing him £800. Wow! Shoulda bought from the DVLA
  13. I don't like the idea of orange on orange. You're going to have a sunset car with bright orange engine bay, it's just look off in my opinion. I actually like the sky blue. It's completely unique and contrasts against the car
  14. That seems overly expensive. When I had the zed I saw MY04ZED for about £400 which I figured is about right. However I've just bought an old M reg to put on the M6 for £250
  15. Your offside tailpipe is quite a bit higher than the nearside. Regarding the price, don't forget that the Scorpion and Cobra also come with a new mid pipe, I don't believe this did?
  16. Exactly what went through my mind, hope the lad is okay. +2 Also BBk you want to deport him and his family? Where too... Australia like the good old days? hes most likely British born Edit: I meant to also say his family could well be as horrified about this as the rest of us Well he should get deported to his mother country. If he's British born but Indian then send him back there. If you wouldn't fight for this country in a war or have issues with the culture then you don't belong here imho. My ancestors moved here over 300 years ago from the Netherlands with William of Orange and the French Huguenots, the other side of my family are from Scotland many hundreds of years ago. I'm British born, but have no interest in fighting in a war and I hate the culture, where should I go?
  17. This one seemed a bit off with me, so after a little research I found that at 33 light years it can cause quite a bit of damage to the Ozone but isn't cataclysmic until it's a bit closer.
  18. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-BUMPER-SPLASHGUARD-INNER-WHEEL-ARCH-LINING-WING-LINER-TRIM-CLIPS-8mm-/400344951102?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ANissan&hash=item5d366b293e
  19. Thats a beautiful car, the tiny brakes and dipped interior ruin it for me unfortunately.
  20. KyleR

    Rear diffuser

    Then buy this one… Looks this awesome up close. And just happens to be on for sale here http://www.350z-uk.c...it-strut-brace/
  21. 1. clean the MAF 2. I'm a bit confused about what you mean. If you just coast in gear then the revs won't drop any lower than the speed/gear ratio dictates. 3. Sounds normal. If the car is going down hill it can accelerate and if cruise control is set then the car will dab the brakes to slow you down to the chosen speed.
  22. cheers KyleR. I knew some one one would have the answer. Where do you buy yours from? Just eBay like everyone else, mate. Try and find the ones that look like what Wacky posted, I've had 2 sets and none have failed or had any other issues.
  23. Bought that exact set before for the Zed when I had the 04 headlights, they worked just fine. When I upgraded to the BiXenon headlights I went for 6000k and didn't notice much of a difference, but then again most of my driving was in areas with street lamps.
  24. I was looking at the SL55AMG when changing the 350. I couldn't do it because I'd feel I wasn't driving a real AMG when the SL65AMG is the top of the range. Regarding the advert - 560bhp my arse! and that number plate isn't worth the plastic it's made off
×
×
  • Create New...