Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. KyleR

    Springs

    If you just need a set of oem springs, I have a set here doing nothing since I sold the Zed with the lowering springs fitted. Give me a shout if you're intetested
  2. No but the PO can see it. Don't think it makes much of a difference when sending to somewhere like the DVLA, though, you'll not know who should be signing for it. Besides, it's £1.72 I think for a recorded letter, it's £6.40 for SD. I know if it's high sensitive documents SD is the best way to go, but seeing as it was received, the extra tracking that SD provides is irrelevant.
  3. Yup, thats the exact point at which their necks started to get sore and put their solicitor on speed dial! Hopefully it'll all go smoothly for you, mate and there won't be any stupid claims coming from it. I'm sure your just happy that no one was hurt and pi**ed off that you couldn't prevent it.
  4. Then you're driving 2 gears too high
  5. I like the first one, but not impressed with the second and neither are as nice as the N2 front end and charge speed rear.
  6. Recorded delivery is a signature, in fact it's now called "Signed For" instead. But whether they received it or not is irrelevant as they are still good at losing things apparently. Never heard of a dating letter, either, might go google.
  7. The Argies are an angry bunch of people. Good thing there's nothing interesting to see in their country.
  8. I think you should take the chance to get into a 911 before its too late. I was close to a 911 this time, but a cross between fear of the engine exploding and not being able to find a good enough one sent my into the M6. But plans are to keep this for a few years and then sell/trade in for a newer, more solid 997.2
  9. This is so much better looking!
  10. It's all a bit muddled up for me. It's like they tried to use a bit of Miura inspiration and got it mixed up with every other Lambo in the last 5 years.
  11. It's probably not as empty this time People really will panic over anything, won't they
  12. I was at the exact same stage as you. 2 years owning the zed and Admiral had always been the best for me. I phoned up Chris Knott on here who beat Admiral by 10% and covered all my mods like for like. Maybe give them a go before its too late
  13. Still £62 when you click the link in the OP.
  14. For about half the price of AP Racing you can get K Sport, D2 or even PB brakes which are highly customisable. Unsure the AP's are slightly better, but twice the price better? I don't think so. When I had the zed and was thinking about a BBK, I was looking at PB.
  15. I thought this aswell What a relief, I couldn't see any blue either I assume he's thinking of a colour change?
  16. It sounds like every alarm system in the country to me Is it a box with a small red flashing light?
  17. "What bits to keep blue" Am I missing something? The cars black
  18. It is only a requirement that they work if they are fitted. If they are not fitted then they can't test them
  19. Taxed the BM for 6 months last week when I picked it up. Hopefully DD will work as flawlessly in NI as I'm sure it will on the mainland because we currently still have to produce our insurance at the Post Office when taxing.
  20. All rear bumpers are the same on all years, except the shape of the recess of course on imports. Try seeing ZMANALEX a PM, he may be able to help you
  21. Never driven one, but did look at one before buying the Zed. 100% the best looking 15+ year old car on the road.
  22. Queue thousands of internet rumours of 370Z's brake failure and people dying to death.
  23. I wouldn't be spending near £300 on a Y pipe just because a flexi has started blowing. It shouldn't cost more than £90 for have a new flexi fitted, or indeed you could have both of them cut out and a solid pipe welded in their place for about the same money, but solving both sides. Some may say that the weld won't be as smooth and therefore lose a HP or 2 or some rubbish, but even a messy weld will be smoother than the flexible steel that was there before hand.
×
×
  • Create New...