Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. They're not in the same house.
  2. I lost my wallet one day with almost £200 in it. I didn't even notice until my mother came to give me it after SHE found it in the street between home and work
  3. Similar happened mine, but I'm pretty sure it was caused by the degreaser I used to clean the engine bay.
  4. Try Admiral, everything goes at Admiral
  5. The whole story was there, you just didn't read it correctly Few glasses last night by any chance? OP - the car will run fine with 245/40 rears and 225/40 front, however it may have minor issues with 40 rears alone. How close are the front to needing changed? If you drive around like Miss Daisy you'll be fine, but you'll only know what the TCS will react like after you change the tyres, in which case turn it off if you're going to do some spirited driving
  6. so how do you know its a good deal? lol I meant that they have an RRP of £100, but what they ACTUALLY usually cost I don't know.
  7. The only cheap TV deals I've seen are from unknown brands (or Polaroid) which all have horrible reviews because they are 3 year old technology. The PS4/Xbone deals seem ok, but your ultimately getting a free game which you will either be interested in or not. I seen some good Sennheiser headphones for £65 off at £135 on Amazon but unfortunately missed them. Would have been a great present for my dad. Karcher window vac for £50 at Homebase (inshore only) is a good deal I think, but I'm not sure how much they usually are.
  8. KyleR

    Rota 18's....

    Looks good, you may need a slight roll on the rear arches once you have it lowered 30mm and fit proper sized tyres next year, but OEM sizes should fit just fine
  9. Maybe since the end of 2013 because mine was bought at the start. Not relevant when it was updated, anyway.
  10. No such problems with mine when I had it, although it looks like they have redesigned the "Y" section to include some springs, I assume to make better fitment, but I wonder what else was changed that isn't so obvious. However, looking at my version of the exhaust, there is/was plenty of grip from the clamps to hold on the tail pipes, so you should be able to pull them both out a few mm so they are level and straight.
  11. This! That way you'll find out if it's a sensor or something silly, or a real problem
  12. As Ricky said, I was under the impression that during UpRev the EML light for 02 sensors is permanently switched off, but I'm hearing quite a few people recently having tunes and then getting lights.
  13. KyleR

    New vanquish

    Beautiful but the interior is horrible! Not just the odd orange, the dash and steering wheel are just bland and boring.
  14. I sent about 15 parcels with them when I had my strip down, each and every one delivered successfully, one of which was a day early on a Sunday! Great service IMO.
  15. You'll save about 40% per fill up at current prices but lose about 20-25% mpg. So in reality you're only saving about 20% on fuel. Not worth it IMO considering the £2k upfront cost and extra maintenance.
  16. My experience with Chris Knott was fine when I cancelled. A week after I sent the certificate back I got a reply with a cheque for what I was owed and a few days later I got my proof of no claim.
  17. If you're only getting £75 of petrol in your car from empty your fuel sender needs sorted I think his is an import and believe they have smaller tanks If it's a 60L tank, then fair enough I think i've read that before about imports, but it was a good while ago.
  18. If you're only getting £75 of petrol in your car from empty your fuel sender needs sorted
  19. The pipes have a connection in the middle. Either 2 each side or possibly one on the drivers side, I can't remember. I also never undid them so I have no idea how they come apart, but they just push together. If you can get these clipped off you don't have to worry about any screws or bolts.
  20. HR can detect knock all the way up the Rev range, much much safer using standard in it than a DE. Ideally still use Super, though
  21. £18 would get an average one, this ones a cracker About brakes, you're talking about £500 for a pair including pads and the sensors, all genuine BMW M parts which isn't that far off what you pay for good branded Zed parts. It's the 10l of oil and 10 spark plugs that are the killer lol
  22. So, I've completed my first and last mod on the M6 My work is complete
  23. In my experience it was a sizeable cheque I've seen the quotes on here that some have got, complete joke.
  24. I always have a look at Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, but they're all shite in this country compared to the States. Saving 10% off of 3 year old stock is pathetic and I am yet to see one thing worth buying.
  25. KyleR

    Apex Springs

    Camber and toe will increase when you lower it. However, you won't know how much until you do it.
×
×
  • Create New...