Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Popping and crackling from the exhaust is a symptom of running lean, i.e., higher air/fuel ratio, rather than running rich/over fueling. To be expected and perfectly acceptable when you change the exhaust
  2. Just rent a van for £50 and do it yourself.
  3. A bodyshop will be able to repair that no problem
  4. KyleR

    LEGO!

    I finished the VW camper last night. I did it all in one sitting of 8 hours, now my back is killing me and I can't stand lol It was quite a hard build in respect to other LEGO kits, but not quite as difficult as the Sydney Opera House. Lots of little details like a sink and working cupboards. It'll look great sitting next to the Mini once I get it done.
  5. Why do you want to run a square setup?
  6. Good luck and nice rims
  7. 02 spacers on eBay for sub £15 a pair.
  8. At least once a month this pops up, surely everyone and their granny knows about it now?
  9. KyleR

    LEGO!

    It's not hard to get the pieces from LEGO and the instructions also, the seller can check it all when they get it back and sort that out if they wish. I suppose you can still get the instructions online? Hopefully the seller can get them and sell it later when it's sorted out. As we speak I'm half way through the mini Looks good, can't wait to get mine going Yea you can download them or buy them from LEGO if you've lost them.
  10. KyleR

    LEGO!

    It's not hard to get the pieces from LEGO and the instructions also, the seller can check it all when they get it back and sort that out if they wish.
  11. KyleR

    LEGO!

    Well I'm sending the Tower Bridge back. I just opening it and there are no instructions and without even opening any of the bags I can see there are 2 parts of the road missing, god knows what else. It was bought as brand new but with a damaged box. I also just noticed a sticker on it saying it's been reduced from £149 to £74.50 (RRP is £210) so I assume the seller bought it from a toy shop with the intention to sell it on and make a few quid, thinking they knocked 65% off the RRP just because of the damaged box
  12. KyleR

    LEGO!

    Yeah, I've went a little overboard recently lol I've still one kit in the post and 2 more on my list to get
  13. KyleR

    LEGO!

    I think i'm just going to leave it in the box, I have a feeling it's gonna be worth good money in the near future. They're already selling for double on eBay
  14. KyleR

    LEGO!

    Now Hermes just arrived with another I also downloaded a pretty cool iPhone app called "Mini Mi" and created myself
  15. Think I may have a standard one laying about if you're not sorted yet.
  16. KyleR

    LEGO!

    Yodel just dropped of a package from the Netherlands
  17. KyleR

    LEGO!

    The forklift is coolest
  18. tube
  19. I do feel sorry for the staff, but they are mostly self employed, but I totally agree with all above.. They were a complete useless bunch of lying to55ers..!!! :rant: Were self employed, now unemployed! This whole self employed thing needs sorted out, not just for couriers but also cleaning staff etc too. It's LITERALLY just a method for employers to have staff but never pay them holidays, sick or overtime. It is quite possibly the biggest scam to hit employment in the UK in my lifetime.
  20. Bloody foreign languages
  21. Single or double vent, it makes the bumper, without the vent it just looks boring.
  22. I don't know about that, how much would it have cost to buy the Chargespeed and have it painted and fitted?
  23. The Carbon diffuser I have for sale would look amazing on a temper orange zed, especially with a carbon V2 front
  24. This actually makes a little sense. Vodafone use DPD and when your new phone is being delivered DPD email you with info, so it's probably quite easy (especially at the busy time of year) for a couple of emails to get messed up. Thankfully the parcels didn't
  25. I do think it's more the individual personnel rather than the companies themselves, but some really are bad. I've heard plenty of stories about Yodel and Hermes drivers just dumping parcels in strange places and damaging contents, but thats the sellers fault, as they never requested a signature on delivery and therefore the underpaid drivers are going to "deliver" the parcels how they see fit. The other week I had Royal Mail or maybe it was ParcelForce deliver a parcel to me for the house across the road, I assumed because there was no one in. Then 30 seconds later the man from across the road comes over to pick up the parcel Apparently the driver never even knocked his door!
×
×
  • Create New...