Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. You'll be for the most part safe with either an orbital or DA, it's the rotary you have to worry about and be very careful.
  2. Michael Owen in the worst commentator in the history of football commentators, I begrudge paying his salary.
  3. Orange Samco's here - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/100630-cobra-y-pipe-berk-hfcs-orange-samcos-and-more/
  4. Wasn't there something in place by UEFA that stated one company couldn't have a monopoly on CL football and thats why Sky and ITV shared it for the past 10 years? What happened to that? EDIT: Oh and I'm now paying £10p/m more than I did last season between Sky and BT for the same thing, that I'm a bit disgruntled about.
  5. Megan Racing and Japspeed share some of the same parts, just be aware of that before buying
  6. Lotus Orange Chrome is beautiful, so is Ford Electric Orange which can be done as a 2 stage if you buy the lacquer with the flake in it. Personally I think if you want to go an OEM or Nissan colour then the only option is Brickyard Red, there are only 2 in the UK as far as I am aware.
  7. From a documentary I seen on the franchise, all cars in the movies have the same GM engine and drivetrain, probably an LS of sorts, but I can't remember which. So if this is running a VQ, I'd be inclined to think it's not authentic.
  8. Oh what a shame. One of my favourite zeds on the forum
  9. If you needs to carry stuff too big to fit in the boot, rent a van for £40 or borrow someones car if it's not too big. If you have to do it regularly, you own the wrong car.
  10. A lady owner until 43k? No wonder the clutch needed done so early
  11. I thought the only differences were the shape of reflector area, the grill width (narrower on facelift?) and the area under the wheel arch to attach the liners.
  12. I guess they might do something "out of good faith" but as far as I see it you should have inspected it correctly when it was delivered. Although you know you didn't damage it, how are they to know that it wasn't stored incorrectly for the 2 months and got damaged?
  13. I've heard bad things about Berk's recently, almost as if their quality is dipping.
  14. Yup, viscous limited slip differential. Slight typo by Alex
  15. "Watch this, hold my beer"
  16. KyleR

    Heavy 370z

    350 coupe weighs about 1450-1500kg.
  17. Don't forget the cargo net and seatback organiser There are no chrome door trims, though, I assume they mean the alloy kick plates.
  18. The CD009 fits cars up until 2006 including both VQ35DE and RevUp engined cars. The problem was identified and fixed at some point in early 2006, so I am unsure if that means some facelift cars have the dodgy boxes or if some pre facelifts have the uprated one. Buying this I would imagine to be pointless anyway because a rebuild should cost around £5-600.
  19. Thats the exact combo I want. I can't wait until you sell the Ford to me in a couple of years for half RRP
  20. There should be a plaque under the bonnet, left hand side if I remember correctly.
  21. Same thing happened me with Chris Knott when I swapped the 350 for the M6. Half way through the policy I changed the car and they couldn't get me insured. Admiral it is then But it was a bitter pill to swallow losing those 6 months NCB.
  22. Why not just put the Berks back on? Magic combination! Sounds to me like the Berks are still fitted, he now has a Milltek fitted after his stock exhaust probably failed and would like the rasp and crackles of that combo back. Don't worry about buying a new mid pipe, just get an exhaust place to chop out the resonator and weld in straight pipe.
  23. I was just seeing if anyone would notice that lol. Thanks fella. Might wanna change the widths too
  24. Like all cells in your body, your hair has a limited life until your body ejects it to be replaced with new ones.
×
×
  • Create New...