Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Nismo... Just kidding, Mustang
  2. Knight racer will be similar to EPR, RTP on the other hand I have heard good things about their fit, but they are a bodyshop and tend to fit most of their stuff themselves.
  3. EPRacing are shite fit. I got my carbon V2 from them and the bodyshop nearly murdered me, it was that bad. For carbon skinning, talk to CarbonWorx near Bangor. Chris Gaw 07737 096962
  4. Whats the other end of the pipe connected to? There is nothing there. 100% import or not, the intake pipe in on upside down.
  5. A V1 is a standard bumper with a lip, so if you want a carbon lip, sell the V1 and buy a carbon lip to fit the your OEM bumper. Alternatively you can get the lip carbon skinned, but that'll likely cost more than buying and fitting a carbon lip.
  6. I wouldn't bother. It'll cost you around £250 probably and I wouldn't be knocking that much off for a few kerb marks on standard OEM alloys.
  7. Send them back. They're about £150 over priced if thats the price you paid for them. They do however fit and I'm assuming the shop can't get the bulb holders to fit. They can be a bit fiddly because there is only one angle they fit, anything else they just frustrate you.
  8. They do it every year in Belfast. There's everything from American muscle to Ferrari's taking part.
  9. KyleR

    New wheels fitted.

    IMO.. Car ruined sorry.
  10. Shouldn't have bought Teins if you were even vaguely interested in lowering
  11. KyleR

    Bird Poo

    Bird poop will remove sealants and waxes. The only way to avoid it is to remove it immediately.
  12. A Cayman is on a 2 year service cycle, so when you take the £200-300 per year servicing on the Zed, the £500 for a Porsche Service Centre to service the Cayman isn't expensive at all. Another example is disks and pads for the M6. BMW main dealer want the guts for £1200 for the fronts, the exact same OEM disks, pads and sensors on eBay are sub £500. BMW service costs are a joke, they quoted me £960 for a major service. Needless to say, the M6 goes elsewhere.
  13. I wouldn't worry too much about making a heat shield, it'll only affect the car when stationary . Once you get moving, there'll me more than enough cool air coming through the grill to prevent heat soak.
  14. Thats not a V1. It's a standard pre facelift bumper with a CF lip (C-West I think) You may need to purchase new arch liners for it to fit your HR. Save your cash and buy something decent IMO.
  15. KyleR

    Plenum Hose

    I'm not sure of the diameter, put it has a one way valve in it and it's generally not advised to change it, if thats what you're thinking?
  16. Because then PH would lose business from the bad traders?
  17. So a guy drives like a bit of a dick that hypothetically could cause an accident and he deserves to die for it? Bit harsh isn't it? BTW - he's some pilot
  18. Size of the rims is irrelevant when it comes to arch gap, providing you are buying appropriate tyres to keep within OEM limits.
  19. IMO the car is too standard to pull this off.
  20. It's a great big diesel SUV, remapping it will kill the planet!
  21. Revup, Uprev is tuning software, confusing I know. I wouldn't bother with the 2005 GT4 model, unless it's near the same price as another 2005. If it was a 2006 Revup it would be a different story because there are additional changes to the car other than just the engine. As for parts for the GT4, the only difference will be for a plenum spacer, I think you also need to buy a MREV2 lower plenum to go with it. Induction kits and exhaust components are all the same.
  22. I've heard plenty of stories about people whose lives were saved by not wearing their seat belt, however, these stories are all pretty old. I think that may have something to do with cars of the time, nowadays being in the car, properly buckled up is by far and away the safest places to remain during an accident.
  23. Reupholstered at some point maybe?
  24. KyleR

    Front BBK

    I wonder if fitting a BBK to just the front would throw out the brake bias a bit too much?
  25. Just buy the bushes, the ball joint is a much rarer fail item.
×
×
  • Create New...