Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. KyleR

    McLaren 570s

    Looks much better than the 650 which appears to me like a cut and shut of the P1 and 12C, this appears more like a mini P1
  2. You're right, running lowered will put extra stress on the drop link and wear it out quicker, so people tend to buy adjustable drop links to bring it back to OEM specs.
  3. Aren't OEM about £280 brand new from Clark Motorsport? I don't particularly like those ones you posted, a bit too tacky for me.
  4. I assume you already have a V2 bumper?
  5. KyleR

    It's too loud

    With the manifolds it'll always be a bit louder, but I certainly wouldn't be changing them out as they will give the best power is you chose to remap in the future From what I have heard the Miltek is about the quietest you can get other than OEM, but it has a nice tone. I went in a 370z with a Miltek and was not a fan but it was supercharged so that will make a difference Strokes, folks and all that jazz
  6. KyleR

    It's too loud

    With the manifolds it'll always be a bit louder, but I certainly wouldn't be changing them out as they will give the best power is you chose to remap in the future From what I have heard the Miltek is about the quietest you can get other than OEM, but it has a nice tone.
  7. KyleR

    It's too loud

    Looks like you have tubular manifolds, crapspeed Y pipe and a cobra rear end. It'll be loud because of the manifolds and the Cobra is probably a non resonated version. is there a silencer between the Y pipe and back box?
  8. Hel lines are fine, many many on the forum have them trouble free. You should have recieved 2 short and 2 long lines and a couple of P clips. You will be replacing the line from the caliper to the hard brass lines at the top of the wheel arch. Everything else can go in the bin.
  9. KyleR

    Toyo Tyres

    Toyo what? They have many models of tyre but I guanantee no matter which ones you are talking about 70% of people will say get the MPSS What price have you been quoted for the Michelins?
  10. Some say their Cobra drones, others say it doesn't. In my opinion, the latter are in denial Pretty much all aftermarket exhausts will drone a little, it's personal preference how much you can deal with. The Milltek is pretty quiet until you mash the accelerator, but it's also quite pricey.
  11. First option is perfect
  12. Trading the Zed in for an M6 is best monetary decision I ever made
  13. Speak to Chris@TarmacSportz
  14. That blue is beautiful
  15. KyleR

    It's too loud

    If the Y pipe is broken, that's why it's loud
  16. I'd be changing the rears for MPSS, but I wouldn't be binning the front until they're done.
  17. I miss the boy racers trying to egg me on
  18. The mid box looks OEM, not saying it is, just that it has that sort of shape. Not a clue about the exhaust, sorry.
  19. £8k would be expensive even at dealer prices for the 40K car. Your 04 with 70K is worth about £5k trade MAX and thats if it's nice and clean.
  20. Not before the end of April he won't, as he mentioned it needs gone by then.
  21. Thats an amazing price for a late reg 2005 car, irrespective of mileage!! I'd have bitten his hand off! Lets face it, it's the first gen 350 and silver, so you'll probably struggle to get £8.
  22. The leather seats and gear knob look retro-fitted to me - the steering wheel doesn't have the matching orange bit (hand brake should be orange too if it's standard, no?) - and no Bose either; ergo it's not a GT. 5 points minus 1 for the steering wheel because I'm not sure I've seen a facelift with the matching alezan on it. Alezen was standard on non-GT pack facelifts and I had to pay extra for it on the GT model I bought in December 2006 ! And my steering wheel did not have the Alezan on it but never quite sure whether that feature was dropped with the facelift upgrade or they simply ran out of s/wheels with that feature 2006 Facelift brochure attached to help the understanding. Nissan_350Z brochure.pdf Thats crazy, if not a bit backwards That brochure lists the cloth seats, though and never mentions them or the alezan after page 6, plus the OP mentioned that they were retro-fitted on his. Are you sure they were standard on NON-GT's?
  23. yea it's a bit more awkward to access, but you can always back it onto some planks of wood before jacking via the diff
  24. Journalists these days just read Facebook, ctrl+C, ctrl+V.
  25. The leather seats and gear knob look retro-fitted to me - the steering wheel doesn't have the matching orange bit (hand brake should be orange too if it's standard, no?) - and no Bose either; ergo it's not a GT. 5 points minus 1 for the steering wheel because I'm not sure I've seen a facelift with the matching alezan on it.
×
×
  • Create New...