Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. KyleR

    My Beemer.

    Looks good,Will. I can just see you cruising the countryside with the wind in your hair
  2. Thankfully all UK zed come with HIDs as standard
  3. £800 - £1000 would be my guess going by my experiences of having kits fitted. May depend on how good the fit is, though.
  4. Yep, got it in my midnight blue Ahh, didn't notice your signature. i thought your car was black. Should've gone to spec savers It does look black in certain lighting though. I got confused, the OP said black
  5. Yep, got it in my midnight blue Ahh, didn't notice your signature. i thought your car was black.
  6. Cream? I presume you are talking about Frost White? It's very rare in any 350, but I thought it was only available in combination with Midnight Blue cars and possibly Chilli Red.
  7. /thread
  8. I'd expect him to use the correct logo
  9. I'd send that one back TBH, he's done the 370 "Z" rather than the 350 one
  10. To be fair, if I bought a 458 I wouldn't feel much of a difference in performance either, until that is I get the chance to reach it's potential. A Ferrari in a 30 zone still only does 30
  11. You have the correct tyre sizes for a 350Z, don't sweat it
  12. KyleR

    Airride

    Air suspension is highly customisable, so it'll be much more comfortable than OEM if you set it correctly.
  13. KyleR

    Yellow 370z WANTED!

    Really? What have you done to it?
  14. What tyres have you got fitted?
  15. This is one of the most common combos. Have a Google, you WILL find pictures.
  16. Black ones are the fastest
  17. The inside is stunning but the outside is a bit of a mess IMO.
  18. I think true dual with an X or H pipe for scavaging makes the best power.
  19. Your fuel sender unit and MAF are probably dirty.
  20. 5/16th of an inch thick spacers is what you need, so about 8mm
  21. Placebo affect.
  22. Thats quite a chunk of money to throw about this soon after buying the car, but at least now it's sitting perfect for you and will only need minimal maintenance for the next few years. I expect my first service to cost similar
  23. A set of 20's in super deep concave in bronze burst would look amaZING on the M6 coupled with Eibach springs
  24. Sounds like a trap set up by the wife and this is his 'reward' for failing
  25. Bring the car to a different garage that won't rip you off, ask hem what you need, contact CS above to buy the parts and then get the garage to fit it all. Simples! Unless of course you are reasonably close to Leicester, then just go see CS and he'll to the lot for ya
×
×
  • Create New...