Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. even if they don't fit, nothing a spacer can't sort out Might be better measuring the clearance you currently have to your JDM's and then finding out how much bigger the new callipers are?
  2. If you're lucky there might be a sicker on the inner rim with the details. I'm assuming you have JDM brakes ATM?
  3. eBay is probably your best bet, usually a good few for sale almost brand new.
  4. What are your current wheels? Also let us know the widths and offsets.
  5. Have you tried the ignitor from the other lamp to be sure?
  6. I've heard of Revup motors using as much as 1000ml per 1000 miles, but yours seems excessive
  7. There is a 'blade' on the big photo But as we have said 73 times now, you're not missing anything
  8. Looks fine to me. Did you click the big photo I posted?
  9. WARNING!! HUGE BLOODY PICTURE You can see to the right of this image the front "spoiler" and the 2 arch liners. No 'bars' or anything in front of the wheels.
  10. The part you think you are missing does not exist. There is no bar in front of the front wheels but i think the arch liner should come out to those 2 bolts. I'm assuming the shop have tucked the whole thing inside the bumper.
  11. I have a compression arm bush here if the garage thinks you need one
  12. Exactly! I'm sure there are a few good carwashes out there that use microfibre or lambswool mitts instead of horrible sponges, but they re few and far between and probably charge the earth! Much better buying your own decent stuff and looking after your own car, unless you don't mind swirl marks and scratches in your paint
  13. I bought a set of LED rears from an HR to fit to my '04 DE. The plug needed slightly modified to fit but was very easy to do. Both cars were UK models, so we're still not 100% on when the plug changed slightly.
  14. Might be worth removing the ballast and bulb from the other light to check if they still work on the opposite side.
  15. Did the new ballast come with another ignitor lead? The silver braided one that attaches to the bulb?
  16. The best car wash is yourself. The only other one which will be decent is one advertised as a "safe" carwash. This will mean they don't use sponges or industrial strength chemicals to attack your paint.
  17. You'd need 30mm spacers all round to make them sit right, even then they won't look great because 17's IMO are too small for the 350, even 18's in LMGT4's don't look great. Also worth noting that after shipping and taxes, these are going to cost you around £1900. A set will come up somewhere for around £1000 in correct sizes So either wait for the correct sizes or buy something like Rays TE37's if you want to spend that kind of money
  18. I would agree with this, or about 5-6 years if not doing much driving. They really are shite I have a bush here if yours is going?
  19. OI! Leave 50cal alone, I have a garage full of the stuff They have just dropped their prices by about 30%, though and yes, they are nicely packaged and customers do pay a premium for it, but, damn do their products smell amazing I'm not against 50cal!!! None of their products I've bought have been less than good, they just know how to charge. 30% off might tempt me back on a few (but not the snow foam!). To right they do! Their foam is good as far as foam goes, but is silly expensive, even at the lower prices. Their Tutti Fruity air freshener is amazing, though
  20. OI! Leave 50cal alone, I have a garage full of the stuff They have just dropped their prices by about 30%, though and yes, they are nicely packaged and customers do pay a premium for it, but, damn do their products smell amazing
  21. No. Only your comment im afraid Driving like a grandad but fitting a strut bar to make your engine bay look pretty for shows isnt stupid. Its for show, not for track. This is the same. exactly the same. its no different. What you have just said is something ridiculus, which only makes you look daft for even suggesting it as an analogy. So your a ricer/Barry boy All show no go ? So anyone who modifies their car for shows and to look good, moreso that to go faster is a ricer or a Barry boy? Well **** me pink and call me Richard because apparently I'm a ricer/ Barry boy
  22. I know the one you mean, mine was the same, no idea what it's calked, though. I just sold the car when I seen it...
  23. Sounds like the car is running healthy now car should idle at about 650-700 as it us now
  24. interesting example. Agreed it's gramatically OED type wrong. But it's SO common and frequently used by the people here I have figured it's up there same as having an accent or a type of regional slang. Same with the greeting of 'orrite' Also language also evolves so grammatical changes don't have a fixed rule for all variations. I'll frequently try write a text in full emoticons, just like they did back in the days of the Pharaohs. /Thread. You lot don't talk/write like Shakespeare so don't moan at people who dont talk/write like you. i don't get it .is your moan at me or the other guy? I'm saying your bang on You're Only messin'
×
×
  • Create New...