Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Golf is irrelevant, I know nothing about mapping them, but the 350Z needs an UpRev licence or a piggyback/aftermarket ECU.
  2. Pretty sure they'll need to fit a piggyback or after market ECU at great expense for these car to be tuned unless you go to am UpRev dealer who can flash the OEM ECU and custom map it. I'm pretty sure SuperNova can do a stage1? uprev and give you bit extra, I got my mate to ask the last time he took his Golf in to be done. But waiting to have a couple of things done to mine before I phone them up and look to get it done. They're not one of the 3 or 4 that I know of, unless they've recently became an UpRev dealer?
  3. Some machinery there. Poor R32 and Pulsar GTiR
  4. Lots of people have them fitted, probably due to being cheaper more than lighter What you have described is what you'll be getting. Noisy on idle and pootling about but does rev more freely. Exedy clutches are fine, as are Competition Clutch
  5. If you work in a small company with no HR, then simply hand in your 2 week notice and start your new job after that Your potential new manager clearly wants you in his team, so he could well agree to it.
  6. Thought about speaking to your potential new manager about how you feel he has let you down by not fighting for you?
  7. Since mine didn't arrive this morning either of the 2 times the post was here, which means it'll be at least the 2nd Feb before I receive mine, can I get a 0.27% rebate please
  8. Pretty sure they'll need to fit a piggyback or after market ECU at great expense for these car to be tuned unless you go to am UpRev dealer who can flash the OEM ECU and custom map it.
  9. Did I say MPSS? I meant MPS2's
  10. Sorry for the advert but that's an example of where a broker should come into their own. I think people presume it costs extra to use a broker so they don't bother, they just go direct. Yup, you were cheaper than Admiral for me and with a better policy, but when I traded in the 350, couldn't get me insured. Back to Admiral I went
  11. having a look on comparison sites for his cars its going to put an extra 3-400 pounds In which case I think he'd have to try doing it offline, so he can explain what happened. At least when talking to someone in person or on the phone he can explain that it wasn't an accident but something merely slipped and damaged the inside door of a van.
  12. If you're going to change the profile from 40 to 45, you'd really need to change all 4 at the same time because the traction control may freak out. IMO, on a budget get the Kumho KU39's and if you want the best tyre on the market for more reasons than just exception grip, throw another £100 on the table and get the MPSS
  13. He has to put the hands in his pocket on personal insurance as the damaged claim has to be told to his personal insurer It doesn't, though, because he didn't have an accident and the vehicle wasn't involved in one whilst under his "ownership". If they want to claim for the damage, thats fine, but I'm pretty sure it's not motor insurance. In fact, PM Chris Knott or another trader on here, I'm sure they'd be happy to help and will certainly have better knowledge than us lot.
  14. Drivers fault for not ensuring the load is sufficiently secured, but he doesn't have to declare it as he didn't have an accident. If he doesn't have to put his hand in his pocket, just sign it. How big is the deposit that will most likely be lost?
  15. It's a security torx screw, but can be fettled out with a small flat head
  16. check that dude in blue out on youtube he currently owns a 2013 mustang gt and has been test driving the new one and recons its a massive step up on the old one i do think if people are going into this expecting audi/nissan build quality for the price they are fools, as its not going to be but that's like being shocked a 2. tdi vauxhall insgina has lower build than a 2.0 tdi Mercedes c200 Hell I expect better than Nissan build quality In reality anything better than the GT86 will do and it's pretty awful.
  17. The new one does look better quality inside and out, but god knows what it actually like. I'm hyping it up and I am prepared to be disappointed when I get up close and personal.
  18. Sorry about that I was stupid even thinking it would work for us, different authority after all and only this year in April are we getting rid of the MOT disks.
  19. More time to save?
  20. You can’t use this service: if your licence was issued in Northern Ireland I thought as much
  21. If one ever turns up, It's gonna have to be more efficient and it's looking more and more likely it'll be the 2.0 300+hp Merc engine, although I would much prefer they lowered the displacement of the current to say 3.0 and got the best from the engine with the help of a couple of turbo chargers. Hopefully this way they could get good power and still return over 30 mpg.
  22. How old are you sailor and what car did you arrive at the dealer in? I know that this only matters if the dealer was to judge a book by it's cover, but at the end of the day, if you look like a boy racer and arrive in a tarted up Corsa then they're gonna assume you just want a spin. Making a reasonable real before driving it is fine, on the assumption that the car drives perfect, but of course no money chances hands and I don't think the salmon was looking it to.
  23. What model year was the Mustang? 2014?
  24. Love the colour, needs some Tarmac Sports side steps, though
  25. Screw the gregorian calendar!
×
×
  • Create New...