Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Ricetastic
  2. You can a 300ZX for silly money these days and then we would still let you hang about the forum or for a few hundred more than your budget, get an RX8, don't be afraid of the rotary engine, just look after it.
  3. There is a set of Nismo's int he forsale section for £375 I think which is a good price, 20mm drop all round and a tuned damper set up for the 350Z. If you don't want the expense of adjustable coil overs, they're the ones to get, however coilovers would be the best choice because you can set them up how you prefer.
  4. Are you related to Jonathan Woss?
  5. Digital - analogue speedo differences are normal on most cars. If you had a sat nav running too it would probably read another different speed. It's a good thing if you ask me. Most will look at the speedo to see how fast they are going and settle about 75ish on the motorway when infact you're doing a little less = less speeding tickets
  6. 2.4 deg? Is that it? Ideally about 1 deg is preferable but if you're rather low you may need the extra to clear the arches.
  7. Looks like you've bumped a speed hump or something. The pipes shouldn't be able to be put on back to front etc as the flanges are angled, so if you tried to put one on back to front the flanges would form an X.
  8. No joy with searching, maybe his profile is private or something... Can you ask him to add me please? Kyle Ruddell, Portadown
  9. I'm in NI too I'll have another look for him
  10. Funny enough I noticed that when I did a gocompare the other week, never crossed my mind that they removed themselves due to increasing premiums, though. It's gonna be scary for me next March
  11. Erm theres a few Jonny Campbells, can you link me?
  12. I'll have a look now. I'd be looking something simple, similar to the theheffs in his signature but i'd want the sun to be orange and the rays faded to the edge.
  13. KyleR

    Extended wheel nuts

    just go on ebay, there are a few gold steel options, If they're steel they'll be fine.... probably
  14. The airbrushing looks great! Would he be interested in doing a few for forum members maybe?
  15. If I was in a financial position to pay £35k for a car, or even finance that much, if have one in a heartbeat!!
  16. People will always get good deals, but just because someone sells it for X price doesn't mean that's what it worth. If I wanted to get a new car and trade in my zed that was say worth £9k, dealer offers £6k and won't budge, I'd be happy to sell it for £7k privately and someone gets a bargain. Cars still worth £9k despite being bought for less.
  17. I feel exactly the same, if I had £65k to spend I think I'd buy something like a TVR Sag instead of a GTR and save the extra £20-25k for repairs and petrol. £25k for repair, you're not thinking of keeping it long then?
  18. I thought it was illegal to tint the door windows anymore than they are as standard?
  19. Contact whoever you bought them from, they're supposed to come with...
  20. Don't tell her what to do if she gets stung by a jellyfish!
  21. I'm using the same and also self taught. The basic stuff is quite easy to learn but for any of the more complicated things, e.g. making the drift car stand out from behind the tyre smoke, I just google how to do it and watch a video, then discover how bloody easy that was too Photoshop I have found is the easiest and the best photo editing software, it's just some of the things there is no obvious way to do it, and sometimes the whole layer thing gets on my tits! I also don't use RAW images, taking a JPEG directly from the camera and into PS will have virtually no degradation. Maybe if I started taking a career line in photography I may use it, or printing out posters etc, but for general non professional use, JPEG is good enough.
  22. Few snaps from a recent drift comp my mate was competing in.
  23. Place close to me does GTR tuning and offers the Alpha based packages up to 1500BHP, I think it's about £95,000
  24. Simple mod but looks sooo much better
  25. Interested in the cost of the calipers too, very sexy. But this means you're still running the standard 2 pots on the rear? Isn't that a bit dodgy with brake bias etc?
×
×
  • Create New...