Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. 70mm may be correct as you can buy an upgraded 75mm one.
  2. Operate? They're self leveling, indicating that there is no operation.
  3. Do they not do a better offset? Say et20? It'll look better with the lower offset as well as save you the money from spacers.
  4. What rims you thinking of? They all have different offsets therefore requiring different sized or maybe no spacers.
  5. Oh good point, mine are 19's also et20
  6. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/67486-stage-six-zeditus-page-6/page__st__100#entry1055014
  7. 9.5 front and 10.5 rears, pics in my build thread
  8. Awesome exhaust and finally someone asking a realistic price for it
  9. Standards are 8J et30 all round, Rays are 8J et30 front and 8.5 et32-(i think?) rear. Most put 20/25mm spacers on those rims making them et10/15 or et10/17 for rays. With these other rims and your spacers, you have 8.5 et15 fronts and 9.0 et18 rears which will all fit fine
  10. Fuel economy on the 276 isn't bad, I don't talk in Euro L/100KM but on long jaunts like the one described in the OP I can see almost 35mph. Cruise Control at 55-60mph returns almost 40.
  11. Colours for all DE's are the same, they only changed the oranges and blues to different shades when the HR came out and added Ebisu black
  12. I found it on Sunday, It's Yellow with factory Nismo kit and exhaust. I'll try and get a picture and a few more details
  13. Seen them on ebay when he first listed them. Tyres would go in the bin/ebay if i bought them, doubt they'd work on a 350.
  14. If someone is selling/manufacturing them, their opinion is null and void, however, I'm yet to see any evidence of turrets failing.
  15. OEM will cost more than Berks, just buy them You don't need choices, you need the best
  16. I guess everyone already has one?
  17. Very tempting mate, looks great, but unfortunately I'm keeping my cash for a bumper at the moment
  18. Ahhh ok, can you give me the part number for the earlier keys please? Mines an 04, registered in march I think. Thanks
  19. Do you know which years are different? I've seen some advertised as 2005-2007, but 2005 cars are the same as 2003-2004...
  20. Traction control measures the speed of front - rear rotation, the rear should be turning a few percent slower and once they begin rotation at X ratio the traction control will kick in. The correct sizes for 18's are 225/45 and 245/45, but i believe 235/40 and 255/40 work too?
  21. The Dyna's are a nice rim
×
×
  • Create New...