Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Thanks dave, bolts got sorted yesterday
  2. Don't know the weights of the Rays, but I can tell you that the standard OEM's are 19kg front and 20kg rear with 4.5mm tread, s you can knock at least 2 kg per rim off for the rays.
  3. KyleR

    Esprit rear wing

    It looks like it doesn't belong on the car. Like it was designed for something else and retrofitted, not a fan.
  4. They did you a favour mate Only messing, as said before, losing a fishing rod aerial is probably the best case scenario for vandalism. Hopefully the dirty scrotes don't start this crap in my area.
  5. Sorted
  6. True, I guess it's all marketing. I remember the Wii being basically impossible to get unless you had per ordered or were willing to wait until after the new year, caused loads of hype and sold millions.
  7. I'm wrong revup has the padded cards too, just noticed on another thread. It's just a late reg 06. I'm guessing the mini dealer assumed its a 313 due to the year, I'll let him know
  8. But it's a 2009 (which could still be a late reg) but did you see the HR door cards? Unless I am wrong and revups have the same padded ones?
  9. After a little bit of research it appears its only Amazon USA thats sold out of their allocation of the PS4. http://www.ibtimes.co.in/articles/480038/20130618/sony-ps4-pre-order-gaming-console-launch.htm
  10. Kwik Fit service That knocks at lease £2k off the price
  11. I thought accident at the start, but then how did they manage to close the bonnet? I thought they changed to the bulge because they had too? Unless they had an internal accident and had to replace the door cards? I also thought only the HR got the fancy door cards with the padding? DE were all the same, revup or not? I thought late reg too, but then the same question about the door card arrises... I've messaged to seller asking for a photo of the engine to settle this once and for all
  12. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2009-NISSAN-350Z-NISSAN-350Z-3-5-V6-313-3dr-Petrol-/190858620225?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2c700f6d41 2009 350Z in Azure blue with GT4 alloys, HR door cards and -06 bonnet? Now I understand there are more cars floating about with GT4 rims than there are GT4's due to Irish exports, but what about the HR door cards on an 06 car? The reason I call it an 06 is because the -06 bonnet won't fit an HR. Boy am I confused!
  13. Apparently the PS4 is sold out for launch day already, so if you haven't placed your pre-order you'll have to wait a bit for it
  14. Doesn't work on my iPhone but does on the laptop, they're ear defenders
  15. I guess it would have been adjusted when the clutch was changed? Because first time I noticed it was after the clutch was done (before I adjusted it myself) So some more fiddling may sort it? Oh happened before you lowered the pedal? Ignore me then
  16. KyleR

    Fully Floaters...

    I had floaters on my Ducati, no noise at all except the exhaust and dry clutch
  17. Does that when you adjust the clutch pedal
  18. i live in an area where there must be at least 10 different cats, if you can pinpoint which cat did what you're doing well. my cats down sit on cars, but my neighbours cat likes the bonnet of my V8, as its proper toasty. but most if any scratches come out with a polish. Exactly, its not the sort of thing you would follow up on unless it was happening all the time and began to cost quite a few quid to repair. You could always get video/photo evidence and contact animal control to capture the cat and see who the owners are. Again, not something you wold bother with unless it was getting rediculous and you'd already tried discouraging the cat from your property.
  19. "Dog owners have a stated duty to control and supervise their pet when in a pubic place and manage where they can go and their actions, whereas cats are considered to have a legal 'right to roam'- although this does not release the cat owner from potential liability and responsibility under the law if their pet causes damage to another person or the property belonging to them" It would appear that owners are responsible.
  20. Only cost me £39.99 at Nissan, no point messing about with it myself.
  21. Well if one of my dogs causes damage I'm held responsible for it as I'm supposed to be in charge of the animal.
  22. If a cat is constantly jumping on your car scratching it, can the owner be held responsible for the damage?
  23. 700 GT4's? I don't think so. "Fancy a 370Z instead? Launched in 2009 with more power and more agility than the 370Z". Well written...
  24. Haha, if you don't use it much, it gives bacteria etc a chance to grow and spread in the system resulting in the aforementioned smell. If you run it all the time, there is much less chance of this happening. If it's really stuffy in the car I'll run with the window down for a bit, but once I know the A/C is up to speed I put the window up again. Each to their own I guess, but I always run with it on so I don't get dodgy smells
  25. Haha, if you don't use it much, it give bacteria etc a change to grow and spread in the system resulting in the aforementioned smell. If you run it all the time, there is much less chance of this happening. If it's really stuffy in the car I'll run with the window down for a bit, but once I know the A/C is up to speed I put the window up again. Each to their own I guess, but I always run with it on so I don't get dodgy smells
×
×
  • Create New...