Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Should be getting a new bumper at the end of the month all going well, if I do I'll be getting one of these to get rid of that stupid plastic thing
  2. I'm certain it'll work with both, it's built with G25/27 parts isn't it or at least that's what wheel you choose in game if your using one. Great wheel btw, just a shame they're so hard to get hold off and customer service is pants.
  3. If the machine is off, nothing. If you've not used it for say, 5 days, then when you turn it back on it'll ask you to connect to the interweb if you want to play a game. Plug your router back in, turn the wifi on, set up a share point etc and away you go. You'll still be able to play films. So, nothing basically? I don't know anyone that turns they're router off so every time the console is on it'll be connected, therefore surely all this crap about 24 hour sign ins is a load of rubbish?
  4. What's going to happen if you don't connect for a couple of days?
  5. Near side front per chance? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-N-S-F-KW-ADJUSTABLE-STRUTT-/261111757818?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3ccb793bfa
  6. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Red-3D-Brembo-Style-Disc-Brake-Caliper-Covers-4pcs-Front-and-Rear-Universal-/221239510461?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3A350+Z&hash=item3382e705bd
  7. As others have said, it's overpriced but £2k, it does have some rare Nismo dials though
  8. XB1 i'm sure has had to pay sony a small fortune to use BlueRay in they're device no doubt, so i'm sure that bumped up the price a bit. Sony for the PS3 also used a 1 off designed 8 core Cell Broadband processor and of course the BR player that they developed, bumping up the price to £425. BR now is cheap (for sony) and they're using "off the shelf" parts to make the PS4 which should bring down the cost for them to hopefully about £300. As for MS selling more 360's than Sony did PS3's, that's true, but they had 1 year head start, it's been out 8? years compared to PS3's 7? The figures arent far off either, 77 million 360's to 70 million PS3's, thats only 10% more yet they were on sale for 14% longer... I've no idea what i'm going to do this year, no idea which, if any I will buy. Don't like the large grip controller of the 360, but that's probably because i've been using a PS controller for about 15 years. I guess the price may come into it, but probably more importantly the games. XB1 has 1 month exclusivity on CoD games and the have Forza which looks great, but PS4 will have GT6 and I have a £1k racing rig which uses a T500rs steering wheel which I'm almost certain won't work with the XB1. So I guess if any, it'll be the PS4, but only if GT6 comes out for it rather than the PS3 which is believed it'll be released on.
  9. KyleR

    Wonky bonnet

    Yea double skinned ones have the catch, but with not having the dampers I wasn't 100% how they fitted and if the cf bonnets had the necessary fittings. Good to hear they're such an easy switch for the future. Unfortunately i've more important things to get sorted first than buying a new lump of cf...
  10. Don't forget contagious! My other half has got it now in a mutated variation on with her 1 series hatch
  11. Not trying to be rude, but I'd laugh if I seen an 8 year old zed in a Nissan dealership for £10k never mind a private sale. 8k max IMO and it'd need to be damned perfect for that money. Infact, you can almost get an HR for that cash. I think you should remove the berks and exhaust and sell them on here, they're worth nothing whilst on the car. I for one would bounce at the berks from you As I said, not trying to be rude, but good luck selling her, without the berks of course
  12. Steve at redline sells them I believe, check out his sub forum
  13. It's about time, I expected these gone pin a day or 2! Can't wait to see them fitted
  14. Most if us should be seeing 440 to a tank, that's only 25mpg. Remember the zed has a 80 litre/17.6 gallon tank. I think imports have 60 litre tanks though.
  15. It always seems to be more prolific in not working in the summer, I think it's the added humidity or something. Same happened mine, bought in feb, worked perfectly, got to may and threw a strop.
  16. KyleR

    Wonky bonnet

    Ok I'll give it a go tomorrow if it doesn't rain. Does seem very weird though if it does work. I've been thinking of the cf dampers for a while now, but I keep spending on other things. If removing the stay works then I'll get right on it, plus a cf bonnet Oh about the cf bonnet, do they come with the fixing like the OEM one to fit the dampers or did you have to retrofit them? I understand different makes etc etc but what about yours?
  17. KyleR

    Wonky bonnet

    Bonnet catch has been adjusted up a mm to clear the slam panel, but that would raise it all, not one side, tried the bungs as mentioned but they're fully screwed in. Do yea, the only ting I can see left is the hinges. But I fail to see what way I could move them to fix the issue. No haven't tried removing the stay, but no idea how it would make any difference since the mount is on the drivers side which is sitting lower? As for the aero catches, no however a new CF bonnet might fix it
  18. Did you hold onto the battery cover? I need one if you have it
  19. I have the same zorst, would love to hear it with the berks IRL as they're on my looong list of to do's
  20. KyleR

    Wonky bonnet

    First of all, I see there is a similar topic a few threads down but it's a different issue I only noticed this after I fitted the Ironhide slam panel due to the contrast in colour. The passenger side of the bonnet at the front is sitting a bit higher than the drivers side, only a couple of mm when closed, but enough to see the orange panel on my black Zed. When the bonnet is sitting in the "popped" position as if i'd just pulled the release, it's sitting a good inch or so higher than the drivers side. I tried adjusting the little bungs on the bonnet at the front but the passenger side was already as screwed in as it can go so made no difference. Is there anything else I can adjust to try and fix this? I know theres the hinges, but I assume they'd adjust it left/right, forward/back.
  21. 1 and 4 are the cats, no need to remove the engine to replace them, but they'll cost a few quid!
  22. I think the proper name is XXXXX tonneau, then the other tonneau is called YYYYYY tonneau, but call it privacy screen or something and we'll know what you mean No idea of the part number though.
  23. I think he means these? 2009-nissan-370z-nismo.jpg
  24. Coming on nicely Regarding the slam panel, did you not adjust the bonnet catch before closing it? You should raise it up a mm to avoid the rubbing
  25. If it includes changing the plugs and not just checking them then it's a bargain!
×
×
  • Create New...