Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. where did you get the CS BL skirts, they're on my list?
  2. What colour are the springs?
  3. ... And slow and boring and German
  4. Good to hear Now you can get in with that mk1 golf :boo:
  5. And the last picture is of it fitted to a members zed, AmyZed I think...
  6. Rt - would it cost significantly more to have hexis etc make a different colour to what they already advertise? I'd be looking an extremely dark purple, almost black, but colour change to the darkest purple that you posted.
  7. I've got the same idea, hexis has one as previously mentioned on their website but its a bit darker which I think looks much nicer
  8. £7k sounds about right, but just because of the alloys
  9. Is a nice car, bit overpriced. Regarding the leather, it's possible and has happened before. I swapped to that Alezan leather from my black/charcoal, but I bought the Alezan seats first then sold the black on.
  10. Good shout
  11. Pictures please!
  12. I've been on this forum since feb 2012 and I've seen 1 pair of HFCs cone up second hand so don't hold your breath, same with spacers but not much money to be saved second hand so get one from wasso in a snazzy colour
  13. There's a brand new complete Greddy set on usa eBay for $9500 if you're feeling uber flush
  14. Cars looking great. Is there a guide somewhere telling us where to put the ground kit so we don't **** up the electrics?
  15. Sometimes you have to heat them up to get them to pass, pretty easy on the mainland with your mot system where you can take the car for a blast and check the levels once you get back.
  16. Interesting reading, it might be worth contacting k-sport etc to see if they take this into account as well.
  17. X X X X "I'm sorry it's going to be a no from me as well"
  18. I was quoted £8k on the Zed, but paying 10% of that. I smell bullshit unless shes had an accident and points.
  19. Headlamp came up a treat Get yourself some spacers, 20mm front and 25mm rear and find yourself a Nismo V1 replica on ebay to replace the cracked one.
  20. They're beautiful wheels and if I was still in the market for a set of 19s I'd snap these up in a heart beat!!
  21. I'll have one of those too if you're feeling flush
  22. Are they 18 or 19" rims and black or bronze? Hard to see in the pix
  23. KyleR

    Arch rolling

    30mm drop, 19x9.5/10.5 et 20 running 245/35 and 275/35, I needed them rolled, possibly pulled a little when I correct the camber to where I want it.
  24. Can I buy them and sell on for £32?
  25. Bump! Also, I need a new battery cover, bought mine with a broken clip which is upsetting my OCD
×
×
  • Create New...