Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. KyleR

    Detail and Photos

    Ooooo shiny
  2. When I read that there was only 10k and one lady owner the first thing that sprung to mind was to jokingly tell you to get a new clutch, then I read the next sentence Only a "lady" could knacker a clutch in 10k
  3. Perfect thanks buddy I just bought them No problem
  4. quite the story, only at the zed shed could you go to remove a few parts and come back with basically no car
  5. http://www.speedyreg.co.uk/mobile/results?search=Bbk&x=45&y=26
  6. KyleR

    Light Tinting

    8000k is a colour not a Temperature so nothing to worry about there, however, can't advise on the lights, never looked into it as it's an mot failure.
  7. Black and orange is close enough
  8. I have a post in the spotted on eBay thread, there is a set of charcoal leather in there
  9. Thanks, i'll give him shout when I can actually afford them That's the sort of money I am expecting, it's about time someone started the replicas
  10. It's ok, my first service was a P3 at Nissan, cost me about £180 with a few other bits and pieces included.
  11. Looks familiar, I really must get round to doing mine too.
  12. Isn't that for personal injury only? Nope "You should contact MIB for an application form as soon as possible and in any case within three years where there is injury, or within 9 months if there is damage to property. (N.B. Damage to property is only covered in instances where the vehicle can be identified, but the driver cannot be). " Thats taken form here, which is a bit clearer than all the gibberish on the other link. http://www.direct.gov.uk/prod_consum_dg/groups/dg_digitalassets/@dg/@en/@motor/documents/digitalasset/dg_068757.pdf
  13. Not another one! Sorry mate, but at least you were for getting most of sprayed anyway on Monday so extra cost will be minimal
  14. ^^ appears I have 2 or 3 words Should be all here Ian http://www.mib.org.uk/Frequently+Asked+Questions/en/Default.htm
  15. I have no words mate! It's one thing to have someone hit your car, it's another if they run, it's a whole other matter if they're not insured/stolen vehicle. As mentioned before, there is a system for hit and run/uninsured accidents but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. I googled something like "what to do hit and run" and found the website with all the info when it happened my parents car. I'll try and find it when I get hold of a computer Oh yea, and get RT to take many many photos and record details of everything they do just incase you can claim off this system and hopefully get so me money back Good luck mate, I really feel for you, I think I would have stabbed them with the wiper once I got in there, so you really have no need to be ashamed of your actions, we would all do the same if not more.
  16. How much did they cost if you don't mind me asking from these guys?
  17. Did you import them yourself or find somewhere here supplying them? Hopefully when I get a few more quid together there'll be 3 of us
  18. That's an HR without the cover? Fugly as ****!
  19. CS BL charge speed bottom line skirts, they're the nuts! About 700-800 bucks in the states plus shipping and taxes Group buy?
  20. Holy ****ing Christ!! I wasn't expecting that. I figured it'd be a bit of a bump or a mirror taken off at most, but oh my god! I'm really sorry Ian, hopefully something can be sorted with him having no insurance. Criminal damage claim or something?
  21. Nope that's of no help at all, I already have 19" I'm on the case though, hopefully won't be too long to wait +1 They'd look awesome on your car
  22. That V2 looks great, still a bit bitter that you beat me to it
  23. First up a V3 front end, it's only a copy but I've not seen one for sale before except genuine s for silly money. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Cabrio-Roadster-Front-Bumper-Spoiler-Nismo-Design-/271219180990?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f25ec45be Then the V3 rear spoiler http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Wing-Back-Rear-Spoiler-Black-/271219176406?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f25ec33d6 Then we have a Mishimoto oil cooler kit on auction, possible bargain http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350z-Mishimoto-oil-cooler-kit-BRAND-NEW-/221237339492?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3382c5e564 Lastly we have two pair of leather seats at decent prices Alezan http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-FAIRLADY-INTERIOR-LEATHER-SEATS-/330922864843?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4d0c8a30cb Charcoal http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Black-Leather-Seats-Pair-Gduk-Spares-/151059494895?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item232bd8f7ef Hopefully someone on here will buy the V3 front
×
×
  • Create New...