Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Holy crap!! I body shop couldn't have done that in 7 hours that well!! The world needs more people like this
  2. There will be NO second dibs Dave can you PM me payment details please?
  3. Dibs on the struts
  4. Coilovers, poly bushes, tyre pressures, better strut braces, racing seats.... Many many ways to tighten the car up, but none of it cheap
  5. There was a set just went on eBay 2 days ago for 960 I think it was, front and rears.
  6. Zmanalex sells the V1 in carbon and i think FRP too, not sure if he does the V2 or not.
  7. Thanks guys Matt, I must have used a gallon of the stuff on mine, they still snapped when removing and needed a 3 foot breaker bar
  8. Anyone have a set laying around? Traders can supply me a set of eibach ones for about £50 but I think half a ton for 2 bolts is a bit much. I'm happy with second hand OEM so long as they are in decent condition and not damaged from being seized up or anything. Cheers
  9. If you can choose feet colours I'm in for an orange one
  10. I have standard 18s with hankook ventus v12's on with about 4-5mm thread spare
  11. Glad you're liking the new exhaust combo. How did you get round admiral ref. the HFC's?
  12. KyleR

    will these fit?

    9.5/10.5 et 20 on mine, dropped 30mm, needed the arched rolled, but not pulled. Those fronts would be 12mm wider than my fronts and 12mm lower offset, so with the offset alone they'll stick out 12mm more, plus half the 12mm wider rim, so that's 18mm more poke than mine which are perfectly flush with the arch. Rears are 38mm wider than mine and 12mm lower offset, totaling 44mm more poke. If you put tyres that fit correctly one the rims none of them will fit beneath the arches. You'd need quite a bit of stretch, especially on the rears. I wouldn't bother, spend that minimum £1k on a set of brand new Rota Grids or GTRs
  13. The second that youve called a V1 is a Veilside I believe which is almost identical to the mines. Those are about it if you don't want the corners poking out at all. Check here for the Mines/VS http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68602-350z-mines-style-front-lip-gauging-interest/ If you decide to go with the Stillen which Tarmac supplies, I'd suggest using the supports, not just for strengthening, but they look pretty cool too...
  14. KyleR

    door arm covers

    his is an 05 i think and mine are off an 04.
  15. KyleR

    door arm covers

    I'll have a look, think I have some in the garage.
  16. It's your pop charger messing with the mpg. We'll, actually it's fine, it'll be your heavy right foot listening to the growl
  17. That SRAD is mental, apparently capable of over 180mph
  18. It should be a male to fit to the car and a ring to attach to the brakes.
  19. KyleR

    Write off?

    Sorry about the car mate, I have a pair of rear lights i could part with if it helps you out, although I think you might mean the reverse lights?
  20. All Y pipes should fit the Cobra as the are OEM figment so have a look on ebay then pm a trader on here about the new Cobra
  21. Hopefully in wrong but that's the deal with servicing that I'm lead to believe.
  22. I think there's a 6 month service schedule and it's to be done by some kind if some kind of specialist at 2-3 times the cost of zed services.
  23. This! It winds me up and makes me feel like the other person thinks I'm stalking lol
  24. I have 8000k, nice white with blue tint and no visibility issues.
×
×
  • Create New...